From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hey everyone, leaving this group today. Lost 4lbs this morning taking me to 13.13. Good luck and see you all down there xxx

Well done, 4lb is an amazing loss :)

had a bit of blip - gained 5lbs 3 weeks ago after birthday and holiday, have lost 1lb each of the 2 weeks since, so its coming off again, slowly but surely

Hi there,joining you all here at 14 st 13lb. Have done SW before and lost over a stone but went well off track when I went on holiday last month :-( Pretty much gave up but have now decided to get back on it and try be a size or 2 smaller by Christmas. Actually looking forward to it now that I have made the decision :)

14.13 this morning! It's not official yet as I weigh in Monday but I don't care :)

Hi there I started SW again last Saturday and doing it by myself. Weighed myself yesterday morning and was very impressed with my 7lb loss so now at 14st 2lb I will hopefully be saying goodbye to this page and look forward to stepping back into the 13's very soon. Good luck everyone :)

Ok,so after posting here a week ago I have lost...nothing!!!! Have had a bad week...worked 8 days straight,my roof is leaking and my freezer had gone kaput. Hopefully getting the roof and freezer sorted today as I finally have a day off and am also going to sit with my old SW mags,books etc and draw up a menu plan and start a diary. Fingers crossed...:-/

Hi all, I've been AWOL since my holidays but I'm back in track weigh in this week seen the back of my huge holiday gain I'm now 14st 6lb hoping to be in the 13st bracket by the end of November fingers crossed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back