From 14 stone to 13 stone

WI yesterday and another 3lb off yay so it's goodbye at last to the 14's and hello again 13's. Good luck to all you ladies and gents, stay positive and keep doing what you're doing :) xx

Hi, just started sw last week online, and need some help and support to help get me down to 10 stone from 14 10. So far I'm just playing around with the foods, as I can't believe you can eat and lose weight lol. I'm trying to get my head around syns. And also eating as much rice and pasta as I like ???? Much appreciate d if I got people to do it with. Xxx

Hi Milkshakejunkie, I just signed up to SW last Wednesday, though had started calorie counting a couple of days before. I'm completely new to SW, so like you, trying to get my head around syns and the like. We've a similar enough starting weight too - so hopefully we can encourage each other on here! I've a roast chicken in the oven - with lots of frylite roast potatoes, and carrots and brussel sprouts read for the steamer. Starving!

Hi blaithnade, that sounds delish. I've just finished my roast dinner. I use to eat really big portions enough for two people, as that was my biggest problem, but i Left alot on my plate. Are you doing any exercise aswell as SW?

I lost 1lb at WI, it's 1lb in the right direction but would of liked more, I so want to be in the 13's soon, feels like this stone is taking forever to shift!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

3lbs lost this week now weighing in at 13.13, good luck with the weight losses hope to see you in the 13s soon

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just about made it into 14s this week, hope to be in 13s by mid January xx

1lb off again this week, im just plodding on but it really is taking its toll, I spoke to my consultant and she has suggested I try success express this week to try and boost my weight loss, I'm hoping that it works and I will get a bigger loss this week. Has anyone else on here tried it before? X

1lb off again this week, im just plodding on but it really is taking its toll, I spoke to my consultant and she has suggested I try success express this week to try and boost my weight loss, I'm hoping that it works and I will get a bigger loss this week. Has anyone else on here tried it before? X

I've done it, think I did 5 days in a week and went back to EE at weekend. It didn't really show on the scales, but others on the SE thread said they found that it took 2 weeks to show up. Unfortunately (;) ) I was in Majorca the 2nd week so I never found out. Only gained 0.5 on hols though, so maybe it added up.

I did a few days 777 last week, which I think helped me get my 3.5 last night. It's 7 speed foods, 7 glasses of water and 7 syns a day. When you're consciously looking out for speed foods they soon add up.

I'm only 2.5lbs away from moving into the 13 stone bracket, really want to get there and my 1 stone award before Christmas (3lbs away).

Back