From 14 stone to 13 stone

Woo hoo!!! After many many weeks I'm outta here!! Only just but I'm finally into my 13stones x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lb loss for me this week, which means I'm just into the 13's :happy036:
I look forward to seeing you all on the other side, thanks to everyone for your support :grouphugg:

1.5lb down for me which means I've hit the 14s ... Hello everyone!! Hope you've all had great weeks :rolleyes:

Only lost half a pound this week. considering its * week and I ate 2 slices of pizza and cookies the other night I got off lightly. Still chasing that 6 stone award. 1lb to go! Next week it will be mine yay

Hi!
I'm new so just checking out all of the forums etc!
I am in the 13's after loosing 3 stone so far with slimming world!
Hope I can join you all in your journeys x

Lost 4lb this week, so happy to be joining all you lovely folks.

weighing 14st 11lb now....such a great feeling after starting in the upper 17's!

Can I join please? Been away from this site far to long but penny dropped that I need to be back on this now. I'm in 14 's pushing to be back I to the 13's

from fat to skinny jeans

Gained 2lbs last night but happy with that had the whole week off plan so weighing 13.10

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I might be a bit optimistic joining this thread but hey-ho.....

At my last weigh-in, which was 17th December (!!), I gained my 2st award and weighed 14st 13.5lb - wooooooooo!

Since then I've been away for a week over Christmas and have been a bit naughty, although I've been 100% on plan since Friday. I've also had plenty of exercise though in a desperate attempt to minimise the impact!!

Next weigh-in is tomorrow (eek!) and I'm gearing myself up to expect a gain but I am now 100% committed to getting down to below 14st.

Let's do this! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Would love to join this! Currently 14 stone 10lbs waiting to hit the 13 stone something mark !!!! Bit impatient you see lol. Anyway, good luck everyone :) xxx

Back