From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well after not weighing in for a fortnight, I did so last night and am relieved to say I'm still eligible for this thread! Now 14st 8lb which I'm chuffed to bits with considering it's been Christmas. Seems all my counteractive exercise paid off!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for tomorrow amanda.... im joining this thread weighed 14 stone 1lb new years eve at class.....laat time I want to see that figure...roll on next Monday !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy New Year :) Joining you all...just...at 14st 13lb. Have done SW last year so am hoping to get right back on it and see some losses. Going to get all my books and old mags out and do some menu plans. Looking forward to doing something positive...good luck everybody :) x

Hello! Just joined online today. I am 14st 2lbs and hoping to lose 3 stone by the summer. Need to get my head round it all

Thanks. Yep, someone said make smaller goals and break it all down as easier that way. I's live to lose 8lbs in Jan as also having an alcohol free detox. Sure I consume a ridiculous amount of weekly calories in wine and beer!

Don't cry, we are all in same boat! I was at a party at a friends tonight with two very skinny women. I felt like a balloon!

I am the same all my friends are skinny malinkeys.

Sooooooooo depressing

But you are right no point getting all upset about it, it is time to make a change.

Dxxx

I did notice one skinny friend didn't seem to eat at all. I love my food too much!

Hi

Just started this week. Currently 14st 6.5 lb, biggest I have ever been ! Hope to be moving down the stones with you all.

Awww dont feel sad dolly its sooo hard n I feel the worst ive ever felt....lets do it together...we are here cos we all feel rubbish...one week in n you have taken control you will feel so much better
x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are right I will feel so much better once I have been weighed on Saturday.

I will also feel better once I am back on plan & I know that for a fact.

Woooooooo go us.

Dxxx

I am also biggest I have ever been :-(

I used to never go past 13st 2. If I got to that, I would lose weight and pull myself back in check. Now I am a stone over that. Fingers crossed WI on Thurs changes things a bit!

I am also biggest I have ever been :-(

I used to never go past 13st 2. If I got to that, I would lose weight and pull myself back in check. Now I am a stone over that.

Same here Maw. We can get there again with support and help! I think this is a better support group than any club I have ever gone to.

Definitely agree. This is much more my thing than attending a class and having a group of people clap!

I just had a naughty pre weigh in yesterday proper weigh in is Wednesday Thursday I was 14.4 yesterday I was 13.12 ? I hope I'm 13.11 for Wednesday ?

Back