From 14 stone to 13 stone

1lb up. :'( still 12lb to go until I can leave this group lol im struggling x

A much better week for me (compared to the last 2 wks). 4lbs off tonight. .now 14st 2.5lbs. Hopefully out of this zone in the next 2 to 3 weeks (she says, crossing everything!!!)

A much better week for me (compared to the last 2 wks). 4lbs off tonight. .now 14st 2.5lbs. Hopefully out of this zone in the next 2 to 3 weeks (she says, crossing everything!!!)

Go for it! I recon you could do it in a week if ou put your mind to it :D

Hello guys :wavey:WI this morning brings me into your group, hope there's room for one more?

Hi all, I was in the 15's last week, and I'm newly arrived into the 14's at 14st 13lbs.

I'm giving it 100% this week because I really want to do my best to lose 3.5lbs to get to my 1.5st award and I'd like to get below 14st in 9 weeks time which will be 8th May, I hope this is realistic for me as I had a good first month but a poor second month.

This week will be a challenge because for the first half of it I will be travelling to a training course which will mean from door to door I am out of the house for 11.25 hours which will be a killer, so I've devised a meal plan whereby I can make a very quick lunch the night before, and quick evening meals when I come in. Add a lot of fruit into the mix and I hope that the 3.5lbs is doable. I've also ordered my shopping to be delivered today and am going to make up a batch of speed soup to see if that helps.

I am a daily weigher although it's my official Thursday night weight that I record. So, on Thursday morning I had been in the 14st 11lbs, and then gained 2lbs through the day to weigh in at 14st 13lbs. Yesterday and today I had been in the 14st 10lbs so hopefully a bit of a loss already there.

Another 1lb gone, another step closer to the 13s !

Hi everyone I have just moved down to this group today. I got 1.5lb off and reached my 1 stone award, so I'm now sat at 14st 13lb. :) x

I'm currently at 14 stone dead so only a pound to lose and I'm in the 13's sooo excited :D

I'm currently at 14 stone dead so only a pound to lose and I'm in the 13's sooo excited :D

Awh, you'll do that in no time! Keep up the good work.

I got weighed again this morning and I was in the 14st 9's. I usually gain 2.5lbs from morning weight to evening weigh-in on official weigh day, so looks like I already could have lost 1 to 1.5lbs since Thursday.

Hi folks, I'm really hoping to be joining you in this stone bracket soon! I'm 15st 2lbs at the moment, but I have been really good this week and have everything crossed that I'll get into the 14s at my weigh in Tuesday. If I do I'll see you here for my journey to the 13s. Wish me luck!!

Hi folks, I'm really hoping to be joining you in this stone bracket soon! I'm 15st 2lbs at the moment, but I have been really good this week and have everything crossed that I'll get into the 14s at my weigh in Tuesday. If I do I'll see you here for my journey to the 13s. Wish me luck!!

Good luck xx

Back