From 14 stone to 13 stone

14st 9's this morning, and 14st 12lb on the nose when I got home from work. Not sure I will lose the 3.5lbs I am hoping for unless something drastic happens. Oh well never mind, it's not a race is it?

Weighed in this morning and 14st 13lbs!! So I'm officially in the 14st bracket and joining you all in the journey to the 13s!!!

Well done :)

In the 14 10's this morning which really cheesed me off. I know it's not fat and it's just water but I want to see the numbers go down when I deserve it, not up!

Hi I have been wanting to join you for ages but with gaining almost a stone and it took me 5 weeks to lose it I weighed in tonight 1Ib lighter and now I weigh 14st 13Ibs

So glad to see some familiar names here (tinks and animagus) and I have to say I felt sad when ye left now we are all in this around the same weight so hopefully I will move with ye to the 13's

BAH! Up into the 14 11's this morning!

Draw a line under it and start afresh, stock up on your superfree, you have done so well so far well done

A loss of a pound for me last night..only 2lbs more and I'll be outta here. Gonna try really hard with more speed foods this week...fingers crossed.

jo.b it is amazing how you get out of touch with someone when you move into another stone category, wow that is fantastic, I finally made it after been in the last group since 12th November last year

Woohoo! Made it to 13st 11&1/2lbs this morning! Determined to still be in the 13s after the weekend but it feels too good to be true at the moment.

That is fantastic Bslim2014, well done

I'm gutted. Weighed in the 14st 8's this morning which is the lowest I have been, yet by the time the scales came out at class at 3.30pm, I've only lost a pound officially. So I'm 14st 12lbs. :-(

A loss of 1.5lb leaving me 10.5lb to go! Does anyone do there syns over the week? Was going to go out for tea tomorrow with my partner as im working loads of weekends and he works monday to friday so not seen much of him.

What I want off the menu is 36syns. Ive got 13 left from these last two days so would only be 8syns over which id save through the week. Is this allowed? X

I'd say try it and see if it works for you, personally I am rubbish at saving them up and spending them on one night but it'd it doesn't affect your weight loss then why not! Try it this week and see if its maintainable using them up on a weekend for example.

another 0.5 gone for me tonight 4lb until I'm out this zone! Bring it on!

jo.b it is amazing how you get out of touch with someone when you move into another stone category, wow that is fantastic, I finally made it after been in the last group since 12th November last year

Orla
Glad to 'see' you too!
I know what you mean..sometimes it seems to take forever to work our way thru a zone (xmas probably had something to do with it!) and yet other times we fly thru them. The point is we keep on at it so I'm sure you'll whizz thru this one!

Thank you Mandy I would love to be there around the same time as yourself but I feel fantastic after moving on to this group.

Yo-yo dieter, sadly this has happened to me too and I can feel your frustration but you will probably see it on the scales next week, are you retaining fluid as that often affect my weigh in

Natalie1402, I often did this and it seemed to work for me, I always made sure that I didn't use my total syns for the week otherwise I definitely would have a gain but that is just me, would you be the same

Hey jo.b, great to see you my dear, look forward now to moving on with ye guys to the 13's :eek:

14st 2lb for me this morning!!! Got some sw friendly meals planned for this weekend to avoid falling off the wagon. I've even converted my non SW skinny OH on to low syn fakeaways for Saturday nights!!! Really hoping my next weigh in to be at least 14st dead on....fingers crossed :)

Back