From 14 stone to 13 stone

Was down 3.5Ibs this week and I got SOTW yayyy

My total weight now is 14st 9.5Ibs

Well done :D I've never had sotw :( most I've lost in a week was 3.5lb seeing as 1st week(-7lb) doesn't count! I recon I may be in with a shot this week but feel it wouldnt be entirely deserved. Had gastroenteritis and not eaten for 2 days!

Well done orla..you're definitely flying through this zone....you'll be in the 13's before you know it!

But I'm going to say bye (for now) good people as I got a 2lb loss tonight = taking me to 13st 13.5 so I'm off to the next zone (just!). Be good to see you all there soon xxx

Thanks all for your kind messages, I really appreciate them. Best of luck jo.b with the new category lets hope I wont be too long and head in that direction very soon too

Lost 4lb tonight and got slimmer of the week! Dead on 14st now so hopefully next week il be waving goodbye :D

I've lost 2lbs tonight at weigh in so I'm now 14st 7lbs xxx

Well done ladies, soon you will be going to the next category and I hope to be joining ye soon in that too, Sarah I would imagine you will be gone next week

Well done orla..you're definitely flying through this zone....you'll be in the 13's before you know it! But I'm going to say bye (for now) good people as I got a 2lb loss tonight = taking me to 13st 13.5 so I'm off to the next zone (just!). Be good to see you all there soon xxx
Well done , bet that's a fab feeling :)
Hope it won't be too long before I'm joining you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Officially in the 14's!!! 13's here we come!!

well done everyone on your losses, this category are doing really well, Mariavon you have passed me out but I'm close enough now if we can go into the 13's the same time then that would be fab yayyyyyy

Excellent Emma keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back