From 14 stone to 13 stone

That is the great thing about slimming world, you know you can keep this going for good and that reassurance is so vital. You will find that you will get used to it after a while and once you get used to it then it is no longer difficult.

A year ago if you had asked me one and only sister was I going to stick to this and she would have said straight away No and I would have agreed with her but now she doesn't feel that way anymore about me (not saying she was nasty thinking that way because I would have said the same as her)

Well you obviously know what works for you Emma, I did WW four times and now when I look back and think why did I waste those years going there, slimming world are the normal foods we all eat and that is why it is so doable, well done for coming back

I lost my motivation.... I got to 14stone 12.5 lb and for the last 7 weeks its been up and down and last weighed in Wednesday at 14stome 12....half a lb in 7 week is appalling. Ive got my motivation back thanks to a food diary and new found determination. Aiming for 3lb loss Wednesday then only 2lb away from my 2stone award!!!!!!

Hi Natalie

Your Stats are similar to mine, and for some reason I've struggled to get through the 14s. Up and down, the last couple of months, a pound here and there.

Hoping to get 2.5 off this week, get my 2 stone award, and fingers crosses the 3rd stone moves a bit quicker. Can't wait to get into 13s.

I lost my motivation.... I got to 14stone 12.5 lb and for the last 7 weeks its been up and down and last weighed in Wednesday at 14stome 12....half a lb in 7 week is appalling. Ive got my motivation back thanks to a food diary and new found determination. Aiming for 3lb loss Wednesday then only 2lb away from my 2stone award!!!!!!

I keep a food diary every day, it makes such a difference and stops you from forgetting what Hex's and syns you've eaten. Good luck for Weds WI :)

I keep a food diary every day, it makes such a difference and stops you from forgetting what Hex's and syns you've eaten. Good luck for Weds WI :)

Thankyou. Ill keep you updated hehe

It worked! 3lb off. 14stone 9lb. Back to being determined!

Natalie so happy you got your drive back, that is fantastic, we are almost weight buddies here, I'm 1Ib heavier

Weighed in at 14st dead on last week. Weigh day is tomorrow and I have a feeling I'm still gonna be here...been spot on with my food but that ol' devil,alcoholic grape juice, did sneak up on me on more than one occasion. And they say fruit is good for you...;-)

I feel like I've been in the 14's for ages! I whiz zed through the 16's and 15's lol xxx

Fingers crossed beachbabe you will get a loss and be in the 13's (would love to be there too but have to be patient and wait).

It took me ages to get out of the 15's as I went in them in November and Christmas parties etc (even though I got my 5st award it took me till the 23rd to get it) and then holiday with DH to NZ and OZ for a month and I put on almost a stone and that took me five weeks to lose so only went into the 14's on the 11th March. I think we all have a stone category that ages to get out of but once we persevere it will come and it did

Mandy, I have to say I enjoy your posts, I would say your the life and soul of a party, love your sense of humour, keep it up

Fingers crossed beachbabe you will get a loss and be in the 13's (would love to be there too but have to be patient and wait).

It took me ages to get out of the 15's as I went in them in November and Christmas parties etc (even though I got my 5st award it took me till the 23rd to get it) and then holiday with DH to NZ and OZ for a month and I put on almost a stone and that took me five weeks to lose so only went into the 14's on the 11th March. I think we all have a stone category that ages to get out of but once we persevere it will come and it did

Mandy, I have to say I enjoy your posts, I would say your the life and soul of a party, love your sense of humour, keep it up

Thank you sweetie, that's a lovely thing to say :) Here's hoping we move through the stone categories together x

Back