From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi Orla
Good luck at WI tonight & hope it's good news about your Mam x

I put half a pound on so 14.13 ! At least I'm still in 14s lol x

Have a dose of the munchies tonight, though (thankfully) there is nothing in the house that I want.

I'm enjoying being on plan this week, so really hoping for at least 1lb off on Thursday. Although it is my DH's birthday tomorrow, so we might treat ourselves to a bit o' cake

Hi everyone, it was late last night when I got home so I said I would update today instead, was down half a pound. My consultant said was I bold the week before and I was and got away with it then as I felt I should have been up more so it sort of balanced out nearly. The way I look at it is it is a loss and going in the right direction

Going down with my Mam tomorrow and hoping we get good news but I'm on track today and hoping to get my 2.5Ibs loss next week to give me my 6st award and maybe 3Ibs loss to move to the next group along with all of you here too

I just want to say I really appreciated all your words yesterday, I know I only know ye online but I actually felt better after your words of encouragement, thank you one and all

Denise your on, I think you may get there before me though, even though I was 100% on plan all, ate loads of super free and did loads of body magic, it looks like I have a sts :cry::cry::cry:

Gosh this is so hard, I try really hard and yet I cant get into the 13's. I will stick to it guys but it is so frustrating when you put in the effort, eat melon till it comes out of my ears and walk like I'm nearly running and yet it doesnt show on the scales. I weigh myself every Monday and Tuesday morning so maybe tomorrow morning it might show a loss of some sort. It doesnt help that I have a lot going on at home too, my Mam has to go for a MRI this Thursday because her six month check up (had cancer a 2nd time August 2012) she had a scan and it showed up a blockage of some sort, the doctor thinks it may be gall stones but he asked for the hospital to do an urgent MRI and even though it is probably nothing, you just never know and that is a worry. One of my brothers has a bad drink problem too and we are trying to get him into an addiction centre to go dry and he isnt very well at the moment.

The way I see, my weight loss is what is keeping me going, I need to hear some good news just to keep the spirit and motivation up, very hard when my only sister is on holidays at the moment and I'm meant to step in in case anything happens

Sorry rant over, ignore my post

Hi Orla, i think I may have STS this week as well. I have done 100% the same as every week but with a big loss last week and that I am going away on Friday so weighing in tomorrow instead It could be another week before I get a step nearer. I don't mind a STS this week as I know the inches have disappeared my clothes are falling down for the right reasons lol. I will remain on plan whilst away so not really got any worries.

Weighed in this morning and had lost 3 1/2 pounds so that takes me down to 14st 6lb...Yippee...I haven't been this weight for at least 10 years :p

finally in the 14 stone bracket! weighed in tonight and lost 1ld so 14.13. very happy and glad to join you all in here xx

All aboard the train to the 13s!

Early WI this week due to hol tomoz STS, little bit disappointed but I have lost 5 inches all over - 2" off boobs, 1" off waist & 2" off hips...not complaining about that. 2.5 off for next week will get me in 13's....bring it on. :)

Well 1lb off for me. I was hoping for 2 as (for me) I've been good this week lol
Still a loss is a loss & I'm happy. It's one step nearer my 3 st award :D

2lb on for me :mad: and I was 100% all week, I even kept my syns down to 5 most days and never more than 10. I'm not happy - going in the wrong direction

Oh no, it's so frustrating when that happens. Have you changed anything recently? Although sometimes I just feel blah & those weeks I never lose anything. I'm sure that next week it will be straight back off & a couple of others too. :bighug:

Back