From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hope this week goes better for you Animagus and malamobile. All the very best xxx

Not been around the forum for a couple of weeks as been back to the UK and various other bits and bobs so my weight loss slowed a bit hehe.

2lbs off this week and 3 stone award. Taking me to 14st 6lbs - hopefully I can get into the 13's in a few weeks.

Have a really good week everyone xxx

2lb on for me :mad: and I was 100% all week, I even kept my syns down to 5 most days and never more than 10. I'm not happy - going in the wrong direction

Are you due on? I usually have a gain one week before? Keep at it, you know the plan works. Next week will be a greater loss to make up for it. Have a good week x

Hope this week goes better for you Animagus and malamobile. All the very best xxx Not been around the forum for a couple of weeks as been back to the UK and various other bits and bobs so my weight loss slowed a bit hehe. 2lbs off this week and 3 stone award. Taking me to 14st 6lbs - hopefully I can get into the 13's in a few weeks. Have a really good week everyone xxx

Thanks. Well done on your 3 stone - wow that's great!

had an absolute meltdown since my last weigh in on wednesday and eaten everything in sight and possible! getting right back on it tomorrow can't see me staying in 14's bracket but will be back here week after with any luck xx

had an absolute meltdown since my last weigh in on wednesday and eaten everything in sight and possible! getting right back on it tomorrow can't see me staying in 14's bracket but will be back here week after with any luck xx

Must have been something in the air at the weekend, I kinda lost the plot on Saturday. Back on yesterday & today, well today until I opened a bottle of wine! Tomorrow is a new day, good luck to both of us getting back on track x :rolleyes:

Keep on plodding, we'll get there. Xx

Well, I'm smiling. I lost 3lbs, got my 3st shiney and SOTW! I'm very happy about that. Next aim is 14.7 then under 200lbs. Nice milestones coming up.

Hi guys, havent been on for a week (sorry) but my laptop is still broken so it is very difficult to update on my phone. Anyway this week I was 100% on plan but it is star week so I suppose I shouldnt be too surprised to see that it looks like a sts. Still it is very frustrating because usually I can have a weight loss on star week.

On the plus side, it looks like what was bothering me is not really an issue now, no call from my mothers oncology consultant and he said he would only ring her if he had news so that is looking good now (fingers crossed)

On another plus side, I bought a dress as I'm going to dress up for a lady's day on the 18th July for a local racecourse, it was very expensive but so worth it (€175) :D

Keep on plodding, we'll get there. Xx

Well, I'm smiling. I lost 3lbs, got my 3st shiney and SOTW! I'm very happy about that. Next aim is 14.7 then under 200lbs. Nice milestones coming up.

:553:CONGRATULATIONS!:553:

Brilliant news, very well done Liquoricet!

Glad it looks like good news for your Mum, Orla. Hope you have a lovely time and feel fab in your new dress at the races :D xxx

Hi guys, havent been on for a week (sorry) but my laptop is still broken so it is very difficult to update on my phone. Anyway this week I was 100% on plan but it is star week so I suppose I shouldnt be too surprised to see that it looks like a sts. Still it is very frustrating because usually I can have a weight loss on star week.

On the plus side, it looks like what was bothering me is not really an issue now, no call from my mothers oncology consultant and he said he would only ring her if he had news so that is looking good now (fingers crossed)

On another plus side, I bought a dress as I'm going to dress up for a lady's day on the 18th July for a local racecourse, it was very expensive but so worth it (€175) :D

Oooooh a new dress - what's it like? Boo to the STS :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for your Mum xx

Still no call from the hospital so I think I can safely say everything is okay and you dont know the relief I have when I say that

Dress is a Michaela Louisa dress, if you look up on google images and it is a white dress with a lime, yellow and purple flower on it, empire line rucheted band with a bow in the middle and no sleeves

Still no call from the hospital so I think I can safely say everything is okay and you dont know the relief I have when I say that

Dress is a Michaela Louisa dress, if you look up on google images and it is a white dress with a lime, yellow and purple flower on it, empire line rucheted band with a bow in the middle and no sleeves

I think I found it - is it the knee length one?

First one but with more purple on top

Lovely dress Orla. Loving the colours in it. Glad you didn't get a call, that's a big relief. Shame on the STS, but it's better than a gain! Xxx

So glad to hear that the news is good about your Mam. It must be a huge relief. I love the dress! You're going to feel great wearing it & have a fab day out :D

Really glad to hear about your mam Orla!

Down to 14st 4.5lb this week! So happy! Away at a fest this weekend, so I hope I don't do too much damage!

As expected I had a sts this week but in the middle of star week but I'm overwhelmed by your kind words to me, that means a lot to me thank you all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back