From 14 stone to 13 stone

Must have been something in the air at the weekend, I kinda lost the plot on Saturday. Back on yesterday & today, well today until I opened a bottle of wine! Tomorrow is a new day, good luck to both of us getting back on track x :rolleyes:

its so hard isnt it? back on it this week!! we can do it xx

Im still stuck in this group :-( I got down to 14stone 2 then due to family stess (no excuse I know) I went up to 14stone 9.5 weighed on Wednesday and lost 2.5lb so now at 14 and a half. My aim is to be out of here in 3 weeks!!! Anyone else got mini tagets x

Im still stuck in this group :-( I got down to 14stone 2 then due to family stess (no excuse I know) I went up to 14stone 9.5 weighed on Wednesday and lost 2.5lb so now at 14 and a half. My aim is to be out of here in 3 weeks!!! Anyone else got mini tagets x

Hi Natalie that's a great start to getting back to plan, I'm sure you'll get your mini goal this month :)
I'm aiming to get my 3st award next week and be under 14 & a half by the end of the month. I'm hoping to join a group in the next couple of weeks so new weigh in time and scales will probably mess things up but I'm still going to give it a go.

Well guys I did it.....3lb loss this week making me 13.13 woohoo :D

see you all in the 13's

Good luck for WI this week x

Thanks Marie....I'll save you a space x

Well done Denise, thrilled for you and I hope to see you there next Tuesday but I cant seem to lose more than 1Ib so I would say it will be a few weeks yet before I get there

See you there Orla, I've a feeling it's going to get harder now - makes you wonder if you keep doing the same thing and losing when does it stop being effective???

Denise, that is exactly what I think and I know I have to make changes somewhere and I suspect I have to reduce my treat but not sure can I do that

Mandy, well done on your loss, that is great

Aha hopefully gonna be going downwards at next WI on the scale but I know there's a family trip to seaside this weekend. Cutting down on syns already so I can have a nice fish and chip lunch :p
If I stay away from the ice cream and sweets maybe il still see a loss as I never over syns.

2lb off for me, so I'm back to where I was at my lowest weight - onward and downward :D

Yay! well done that's a great loss. You'll be in the 13's before you know it :D

Delighted for you Mandy, keep it up. It is looking like a sts again for me this week, had a few sneaky chips on Saturday and it looks like that has sabotaged my weight loss yet again :cry::cry::cry:

Delighted for you Mandy, keep it up. It is looking like a sts again for me this week, had a few sneaky chips on Saturday and it looks like that has sabotaged my weight loss yet again :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Orla - Don't say that hun - perhaps if you keep your syns down for a few days you'll offset the chips. We all have to have a treat now and again *hugs*

Thanks Mandy, maybe it was the chips but it could be the size of a treat I have after weigh in each week, will weigh myself tomorrow morning and see if there is a change, fingers crossed there will be

Back