From 14 stone to 13 stone

I joined group yesterday and my first weigh in was 14st 0.5lbs, so just made it in this group. I hope I don't make a mess of my first week and end up gaining or sts, otherwise I'll be here a little longer, but fingers crossed, I hope to be in the next stone bracket by next week. Good luck everyone, hope you all do well.

Kay xx

Hi everyone, working my way through this zone now. 2lbs off this week after having 3 weeks off in Spain seeing my family. Didn't get my next award, so maybe next week.

Weight in today and despite a holiday away in New Orleans last week where I ate and drank myself stupid I somehow managed to go back to my weigh in day a whole 1lb lighter than before I went away! Very happy to finally be in this group! I'm now only 2.5lbs away from my 5.5 stone award so that's my goal for now. Looking forward to keeping you all updated and seeing everyone else's progress as well!

1lb loss this week

3lbs loss this week. Got my 7 stone award and my 12th Slimmer of the Week.

Hi gang, not been around of on plan for a while but I am in this group to restart.

Quite pleased with myself that even being off track I managed to stay in this group.

Now I'm going to try to get out of it in the right direction.

I hope you have all had a good week?.

@TRISTAR is it just us two little chickens in here these days? At least I am here for some company now :D
People seem to join us, then go quiet. Maybe they forget to post.

-6lbs for me this week (though I didn't weigh in last week so it's cumulative)
Bagged me my 5.5 stone award and now puts me at 3.5lbs away from my 6 stone award.
Chuffed as my original goal was to be at 6 stone by the end of the year!
Making my way toward 13 stone! If I can be down in that bracket by December i'll be very happy!

2lbs loss for me this week, and about halfway through this zone.

Another 2.5 off for me this week. I'm now 1lb away from my 6 stone award which i'm very excited about!

2.5lbs for me, and got my 7.5 stone award and Miss Slinky 2017. Onwards now to 8 stone award!

1.5lbs loss today

Well done Lozzles on your losses so far, you're doing great.

Back