From 17's to 16's

WI today @ tea time - got everything crossed for my 6stone award - i been sooooooooooooooooooooo good i deffo deserve it lol - i shall keep you posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ohhhhh.....exciting! x x x x Fingers crossed!

WI today @ tea time - got everything crossed for my 6stone award - i been sooooooooooooooooooooo good i deffo deserve it lol - i shall keep you posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fingers crossed for you - hoping to see another nice shiny for your collection :)

**twirls** like me new shiny :D ??????????

i did it woooooo hoooooooooo lost 3 lbs and got my 6stone award - im soooooooooo happy **does happy dance** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not surprised - you deserve to be well and truly chuffed with yourself!!! x

:happy096:

I'm having an evening in sorting out my clothes, throwing out all my old jeans that are now too big - it's really cheering me up (although heart-breaking at times at what I have to pay for my clothes!!)
I'm making way for all the smaller clothes I will be buying...woohoo!!!

Well you lot...

In some form of a miracle I've lost 2lbs. I'm now a half pound away from my club 10 and 1 1/2lb away from 2st :D

I'm delighted and it's such a relief! Haha

x

**twirls** like me new shiny :D ??????????

i did it woooooo hoooooooooo lost 3 lbs and got my 6stone award - im soooooooooo happy **does happy dance** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wooooooooohooooooooooo

Absolutely fantastic - well done :talk017:

I'm not surprised - you deserve to be well and truly chuffed with yourself!!! x

:happy096:

I'm having an evening in sorting out my clothes, throwing out all my old jeans that are now too big - it's really cheering me up (although heart-breaking at times at what I have to pay for my clothes!!)
I'm making way for all the smaller clothes I will be buying...woohoo!!!

I sorted out a few things this weekend and it is therapeutic but also scary if you consider the cost - but I won't be going back there so not needed. There's a woman in our group who works in a charity shop and is always grateful for any clothes.

Well you lot...

In some form of a miracle I've lost 2lbs. I'm now a half pound away from my club 10 and 1 1/2lb away from 2st :D

I'm delighted and it's such a relief! Haha

x

Well done Karen, very close. I'm hoping for 2.5 off this week and I'll hit club 10 & 2 stone too.

SO cross with myself as I spent ages last night preparing a potato salad for myself today at work, lots of boiled potatoes, peas, boiled eggs, grated carrot and chopped red onion. Then carefully measured out 4 table spoons of Hellmans mayonaise - only to realise I used OH's mayo not mine. Instead of being 1.5 syns per tablespoon it was 5.5 syns per tablespoons making the total 22 syns instead of 6....arrrggghhhhhh.:mad:

I know I should have binned it, but this was 11pm last night and I had run out of eggs.

I have now chomped my way through half of it for lunch (normally I would have the whole lot!!), knowing it was 11 syns and it soooooo wasn't worth it - it tasted no better.

Really cross as I only have myself to blame!! :flamingmad:

Sorry about the rant, I just needed to get this off my chest as I now hove to be squeaky good the rest of the day!!:rant2:

SO cross with myself as I spent ages last night preparing a potato salad for myself today at work, lots of boiled potatoes, peas, boiled eggs, grated carrot and chopped red onion. Then carefully measured out 4 table spoons of Hellmans mayonaise - only to realise I used OH's mayo not mine. Instead of being 1.5 syns per tablespoon it was 5.5 syns per tablespoons making the total 22 syns instead of 6....arrrggghhhhhh.:mad:

I know I should have binned it, but this was 11pm last night and I had run out of eggs.

I have now chomped my way through half of it for lunch (normally I would have the whole lot!!), knowing it was 11 syns and it soooooo wasn't worth it - it tasted no better.

Really cross as I only have myself to blame!! :flamingmad:

Sorry about the rant, I just needed to get this off my chest as I now hove to be squeaky good the rest of the day!!:rant2:

ooh I do hate it when you have syn issues. I forgot I'd had hexb the other day and wasted 5 syns on scanbran of all things :8855: could have kicked myself. Well done you for only eating half of it.

I've been stuck in this weight bracket for ages get really close and then blow it and go back up - yo yo again!!!

I tend to find that every time I do a diary to hand in I always have a loss. Even with my hellish Saturday night this week, where I can't even remember how much I had to drink, (that sounds quite bad!:eek:), I've kept a diary of everything else and am quite looking forward to this weeks weigh in! Fingers crossed I'll be joining this group tommorrow night.

(Having a quick nosy);)

I've been stuck in this weight bracket for ages get really close and then blow it and go back up - yo yo again!!!

Stick with us!! There's a few of us here who started over or around the 20stone range and we have all been moving down through the zones together or within a few weeks of each other.

I have a peak at the others diary too - to make sure I can keep up with them! There's some very good ideas thrown around here and if you have a problem - have a rant here, we might be able to help!!

Now hold our hands and move on down to the 16s with us!!! Hurry up though - we don't wait long!!! ;)

:party0038:

Stick with us!! There's a few of us here who started over or around the 20stone range and we have all been moving down through the zones together or within a few weeks of each other.

I have a peak at the others diary too - to make sure I can keep up with them! There's some very good ideas thrown around here and if you have a problem - have a rant here, we might be able to help!!

Now hold our hands and move on down to the 16s with us!!! Hurry up though - we don't wait long!!! ;)

:party0038:

Vicki is totally right - I'm one of them - 19st 4 to start with.. we're all going together and hop through the threads down together - join our 'pack' and come with us !!

You CAN DO IT - you want it so make it happen :D

THINK SLINKY !!

x

Back