From 17's to 16's

What's the one thing you, erm, miss (I guess?) now that you are on SW? Xx

Thats an interesting question!! Having thought about it I fairly ok with the sweet things (cakes, choccy.. etc), but what is nearly tearing me apart is pasties, sausage rolls, 'real' cottage pie and 'real' lasagne. I'm a savoury muncher!! There are so many threads on here on how to make a SW lasagne... I've tried them all and although they are edible - they aren't nice!!

The vending machine at work has not just got sweet things in it, it also contains stuff like crisps and sausage rolls........arrrrggggghhhhhh!

Thats an interesting question!! Having thought about it I fairly ok with the sweet things (cakes, choccy.. etc), but what is nearly tearing me apart is pasties, sausage rolls, 'real' cottage pie and 'real' lasagne. I'm a savoury muncher!! There are so many threads on here on how to make a SW lasagne... I've tried them all and although they are edible - they aren't nice!!

The vending machine at work has not just got sweet things in it, it also contains stuff like crisps and sausage rolls........arrrrggggghhhhhh!

i hear ya vicki - i really gotta be in the mood for sweet stuff - but try and tempt me with savouries and i'll crack everytime !! xxxxxxx

vickidyers said:
2lb off for me finally making 16 stone 12.5lb!! :D

Goodbye 17 stone range - I dont intend to be back. but I would appreciate some of you coming along with me, I don't know what this next thread is like!

:party0019:

Congrats vicki! Thats great! WOOOOOT for you!! :D
Not sure on how mine will be - it's *week and I tend to gain or sts so I may be delayed a week in joining you.

How amazing did it feel to see the 16's?! X x

I still can't quite believe it! It hasn't sunk in yet - I came straight out of weigh in and thought I've done so well - I deserve a treat, so I went into the work canteen to buy an full english fried breakfast. I looked at the fat dripping off it and realised the thought of heading towards the 15 stone range is so more important to be, so I bought a banana and a slice of wholemeal toast! x

vickidyers said:
I still can't quite believe it! It hasn't sunk in yet - I came straight out of weigh in and thought I've done so well - I deserve a treat, so I went into the work canteen to buy an full english fried breakfast. I looked at the fat dripping off it and realised the thought of heading towards the 15 stone range is so more important to be, so I bought a banana and a slice of wholemeal toast! x

That is willpower and a half girly! Seriously though, amazing stuff. Hoping to join you very sooooooooooon! X x

Goodbye 17 stone range - I dont intend to be back. but I would appreciate some of you coming along with me, I don't know what this next thread is like!

BRILLIANT VICKI WELL DONE :happy096:

sad to see you go but hopefully see you downstairs soon :D im dead chuffed for ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wave_cry:

Very well done, hope the next time I see you is in the next group down!

:talk017:

I'm up stupidly late - a silly thing all to do with hubby complaining that I am keeping him awake at night by snoring, so I stubbornly vowed to stay up (grumpy face, lol).

So, I just wanted to say have a lovely day, and I hope you all have lots of lovely SW friendly food under your nose whenever you should need it!!

I love this quote;
Being overweight is hard, losing weight is hard. Choose your hard.

I should go, I'm being random, I must be delirious with sleepiness :)

Had a bit of a panicky moment last night. As I was on my 3rd activia yogurt, yes third, looking on the packet I noticed that, apart from being fat free it has added sweetener AND sugar!:eek:

Needless to say I finished it, :eek: a bit annoyed for not checking syn value before starting especially as I had already had 13 syns for the day.

Just been online to check syn values and they are FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I must admit that when I bought them I was sure they were free but looking at the packaging last night did raise doubts. Onward and downward! (Down is the new up!)

Hi Ladies, i was on here a few months ago, but am back re starting this diet malarky hoping one day i get to my goal.

Hope to get to know you all x

Morning All,

Fingers crossed i weigh in tomorrow and hopefully should be joining you. :D
rx

morning every1 - weigh in today , still feel really poorly :( been throwing up all week but my scales are only showing a 2lb loss - official result later . i'll keep yas posted :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Had a bit of a panicky moment last night. As I was on my 3rd activia yogurt, yes third, looking on the packet I noticed that, apart from being fat free it has added sweetener AND sugar!:eek:

Needless to say I finished it, :eek: a bit annoyed for not checking syn value before starting especially as I had already had 13 syns for the day.

Just been online to check syn values and they are FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I must admit that when I bought them I was sure they were free but looking at the packaging last night did raise doubts. Onward and downward! (Down is the new up!)

He he he :)

Small_Jaxy said:
Hi Ladies, i was on here a few months ago, but am back re starting this diet malarky hoping one day i get to my goal.

Hope to get to know you all x

Are you going to be joining us in our little group? Congrats on the restarting - will power all the way! We will be here to support :) x

Back