From 17's to 16's

fat&40 said:
Morning all

well done rachel.

Here for another week, lost 2lbs so 17 st, I really do plan to be moving next week.

Come on 40!!! Come play at the 16 into 15s :D

x

hi all - just a quickie , been really great so far this week - feel fab :D - goin out for a meal tomoz at a little italian , not nervous as such as ive been so good - just hope i can resist the 'bad stuff' on the menu !!!!! i deffo wont be having a pudding tho xxxxxx

Morning All,

Well I had a chinese takeaway last night and I shouldnt of. Im so upset with myself right now seem to have a plateau and I really am upset. My moods seem everywhere at the moment, I just want to cry looked on the scales this morning I know I shouldnt of done it but put 2lb on I had a curry half of the boiled rice and few prawn crackers. Im having a right crisis of confidence atm even tho I got into a smaller dress. Please give me some words of wisdom, maybe im just flipping out. Trying to be back on plann 100% today and have no synns as I was so bad yesturday. I know I really went over my synns. I think im kind of losing the plot atm and maybe giving myself unrealistic targets im just so fed up of being fat and eating salad and it all seems to be slowing down. Gonna go to the gym tommorrow and work some of it off. Feel like I just need a big cuddle. What makes it worse and I know I shouldnt feel like this but my partner is doing sw too he ate a hell of lot more then me and lost 2lb after the chinese how is that fair. I know I should be supporting him which I am just kicking myself for being so stupid.!!!!!

Sorry for the long rant just wanted to get all my feelings out!:cry:

Artic blonde that is a brill weight loss fair play to you. Fingers crossed I will see you in the 16 to 15 next week.
Racheal the 2lb gain is not real this always happens when we go off plan, stick with it for the next few days and it will dissappear. This has often happened to me and most of the time it is gone 24/48 hours later its just fluid retention caused by eating more carbs than normal

Thanks dee dee weigh in is mon so heres hoping of at least having a proper melt down about it

Im having a right crisis of confidence atm even tho I got into a smaller dress. Please give me some words of wisdom, maybe im just flipping out. Trying to be back on plann 100% today and have no synns as I was so bad yesturday. I know I really went over my synns. I think im kind of losing the plot atm and maybe giving myself unrealistic targets im just so fed up of being fat and eating salad and it all seems to be slowing down. Gonna go to the gym tommorrow and work some of it off. Feel like I just need a big cuddle. What makes it worse and I know I shouldnt feel like this but my partner is doing sw too he ate a hell of lot more then me and lost 2lb after the chinese how is that fair. I know I should be supporting him which I am just kicking myself for being so stupid.!!!!!

Sorry for the long rant just wanted to get all my feelings out!:cry:

Right first off, your into a smaller dress size for a start! I still get a kick out of putting on 38" waist trousers, and they are starting to get loose. :eek:

Have your syns, if you deprive yourself you could end up in the situation of eating cause you feel deprived then hating yourself for eating!

Set mini targets, loads of people do, look at the signatures. One of mine is now 0.5lbs? I know what my end goal is but the mini targets break it down into more manageable lumps.

Salad? I think the reason I struggled over the summer was for the fact I was trying to eat just salad. My body and I had a falling out over this which ended up in me putting on 1st 7lbs. Fruit and veg is the way ahead, especially now all the root veg is back in season. Last week I had mash on 5 consecutive days! :eek:

You let it out, we'll offer support where needed or put you back in the box if you get bolshy!

Do you know what after having my 2mins silence ade me realise how much of a plonker I am. I worry about the smallest things when really there are more important things to worry about sod I had a chinese so what back on plan today. Just need to get a grip. I feel like I should slap myslef lol. The rant did help tho :rolleyes:

Artic Blonde - Well done on such a fab loss :D
Rachel - ((hugs)) glad your feeling brighter now, we all do it. As for your partner, my hubbie cheated 3 times this week and lost 6lbs....its not fair is it!
Just focus on what you know you can achieve and don't let the little slips along the way get you down
xxx

Everyone is doing so fabulously in here :D
only 1lb off for me this week.

Got a bit upset yesterday, went to the doctors to have a procedure done, she weighed me, said nothing, sat down and did my blood pressure, which i assume was up slightly because I was nervous, (as had it done earlier in the week and it was perfect) and she turned and said to me 'well, it's not that bad considering the size of you'. Had my (new) boyfriend in there with me and was mortifying, felt like crying. And then she had the cheek to ask how much weight the implant had made me put on because it must have made it go up somewhat. I was like... actually i've lost over 3 stone. Just felt like a kick to the face because I thought I was doing well and looked better, I certainly feel better and then they go and say something like that. And then the actual doctor who was removing it said i'm going to need good luck and lots of it to lose 2 stone in 3 months. Really upset me :(

anyway rant over. 1lb off, keep on the positives and hope for a big loss next week.
xxx

Oh Bop that's awful!! Big hugs to you ((())) my old doctor was just like that but since moving 7 years ago have found a truly supportive and positive one. Perhaps you should log a complaint with the practice manager?
Just keep focused on how much you've achieved and don't let insensitive comments get you down cause you are a star xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Bop that's awful!! Big hugs to you ((())) my old doctor was just like that but since moving 7 years ago have found a truly supportive and positive one. Perhaps you should log a complaint with the practice manager?
Just keep focused on how much you've achieved and don't let insensitive comments get you down cause you are a star xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the reply hun, put a smile on my face :)
I'm very tempted to put in a complaint. Thing is, the woman who I saw isn't my actual doctor, had to go to another clinic as my university doctor isn't qualified for implant removal. She is fantastic, when I went in earlier in the week she was super supportive and congratulated me on losing so much, so I know i'm doing well I just think it was really rude of this woman to act like she did. Luckily for me my new fella is fab and didn't even flinch at the comment, so i hope I will never have to see this horrid lady again!!!.

Thanks again for the cheer up hun I appreciate it xxx

I would complain to the practice manager anyway. They'll pull her up about it and hopefully you'll save some other poor patient from her rudeness! Take it as a personsl challenge too...go for 2 stone in three months and prove the ******* wrong!!

I would complain to the practice manager anyway. They'll pull her up about it and hopefully you'll save some other poor patient from her rudeness! Take it as a personsl challenge too...go for 2 stone in three months and prove the ******* wrong!!

So glad people do see she was being rude, wasn't sure if I was over reacting about it, but I can see i'm not, going to give the surgery a ring and ask to speak to the management there. You're right though, excellent excuse to try and make sure i've shifted that extra weight by the start of February!!!! xx

They will want something in writing too so put it into words as well. Just be honest and state the facts. Then ask to slap her daft :D

Helloooooo fellow stone-losers :)

I'm not really on for anything, I just wanted to jump in and say hello again and WELL DONEEEEEE to everyone who's doing so well with their weight loss journey. You all rock!!!

Thats all really!!
x

Back