From 17's to 16's

Hi all,

I was in the 16 to 15 group but after Christmas and finding out I'm pregnant I'm up to 17 stone 1lb, hoping to only be here a week x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

Not sure how but I lost 2lbs last night so 17st 6lb now and the 16s are clearly in my sight. Hoping to get to the next bracket down by the end of the month.

Good luck everyone x

I finally got out! It is possible, lol! KEep going guys! xx

Emmamb said:
Forgot to add that I'm back in the 16's-hopefully wont be back here (no offence) lol xx

Woooo!!

Hi guys, after putting a lot on over Christmas I'm back on this thread, hope you're all ok x

hey im back after gaining a stone since last year :( booooo

really hoping ill be out of here by next week but my aim is 2lbs a week :)
slow and steady wins the rest so i heard ;)
but i have 5lbs to lose to be back in the 16's
start off weight 17.9

week1: 17.5
week2:
week3:
week4:
week5:
week6:
week7:
week8:
week9:
week10:

Hi folks, finally got chance to use the computer( have sons home from uni at the moment!). Well I gained 5lbs over christmas so only just hanging on in here in this group but hopefully having been good since tuesday tomorrow's weigh in will be good. Emmey are we still trying to be in the next group by first of Feb? It could be hard but may just make it!!! Good luck everyone, oh and Happy New Year to you all!!!

brummie66 said:
Hi folks, finally got chance to use the computer( have sons home from uni at the moment!). Well I gained 5lbs over christmas so only just hanging on in here in this group but hopefully having been good since tuesday tomorrow's weigh in will be good. Emmey are we still trying to be in the next group by first of Feb? It could be hard but may just make it!!! Good luck everyone, oh and Happy New Year to you all!!!

I don't belong here yet guys lol totally fell up into the other group over Xmas but will be back here hopefully a week on Wednesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well here I am, weighed yesterday but couldn't get on the computer to post until today! Relly pleased as I lost the 5lb I put on over the festive period so back to the same weight. Now need to get the other 8.5lbs off to drop into the next group, going to still aim for febs first weigh in to drop and see what happens!!! Good luck everyone for the week ahead!

Hi all, as I've weighed in last night with 1lb off, I'm now 17 13 - technically my lowest weight post birth, as I didn't weigh myself. Glad to join you, and I've a feeling I'll be here a while (4 weeks of 1lb losses now) but here we go, onwards and downwards as they say

Hi Thatbubbs, glad you could join us, you'll be surprised you'll soon be off to the next group! I've been good since monday morning weigh in and am trying to stay on track as want to try to move to next group at the end of the month.

I'm back here :( with a lb on put me back at exactly 17stone.
Not letting it put me off my focus tho-booked my bday party on the way home from group :)

Hi i joining you all, as started at 18.0st so i knew i would be here within the first week, lost 7lb on tuesday so hopefully be outta here in a couple of weeks, I mean that in the nicest possible way.lol and then we will meet again in the next catergory.

Welcome Parisbeach, in the nicest possible way I hope you have a short and speedy stay in this group but hopefully we will all be moving on quickly!!!

Hi Thatbubbs, glad you could join us, you'll be surprised you'll soon be off to the next group! I've been good since monday morning weigh in and am trying to stay on track as want to try to move to next group at the end of the month.

Thanks brummie, I hope so! Good look staying on track - I'm sure you'll get into the next group sharpish!

My journey back to the 16's is going well-must have had 3/4 superfree today lol.
Just soothing my aching bones (gym) in the bath then gonna have a hot chocolate as a treat :)

Back