From 17's to 16's

3lbs off for me...so that takes me to 17st 1.5......ahhh the 16s are sooo close! xx

Can I join? :D

Just recently dropped out of the 18's and into the 17's........17st 12lb to be precise :D lol I aim to hit the 16's by the end of April :D

Good luck everyone xxx

Corkscrew said:
Can I join? :D

Just recently dropped out of the 18's and into the 17's........17st 12lb to be precise :D lol I aim to hit the 16's by the end of April :D

Good luck everyone xxx

Stalker!!!! ;)

Welcome corks!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
:p

Thank you Ems :D

Hope their dusting off the 17's ready for us!

Emmey1 said:
Hope their dusting off the 17's ready for us!

Geez I meant 16's doh!

Four!

Corkscrew said:
Ooops, I mean three :D

Errrr, I meant four! :giggle:

Well done feynman! See you soon :D xx

No they won't 'see us soon' cause we're ninjas remember! We'll be in there and dropping to the 15's before they even notice us whoooaaaajkjaaah! (that's a ninja noise)

brummie66 said:
Well at least make sure you say Hi as you fly past, cause I'm still there!!!!

Oh I'm sure you'll be long gone by then brummie :)

Corkscrew said:
I'm hoping to be gone in 4 weeks.....sooner if poss :D

Gone from here corky? I'll see that challenge - shall we say 4 weeks and we should both be gone? What am I now... 17s 9.5... Go on - might be a push but it's what I need - by weigh in on Wednesday 4th April I shall be introducing myself to the 16's thread so Sat April 7th for you then?

brummie66 said:
Don't think so Emmie, seem to have been there a while, will see what weigh in tomorrow brings!!

I feel like I've been here a whole - mainly cause I was then I moved up to the 18's for Christmas and then down again lol in sick of 17 to be honest! I wanna be with you!! lol once i get there if your not out I'll drag your ass down myself ;)

Gone from here corky? I'll see that challenge - shall we say 4 weeks and we should both be gone? What am I now... 17s 9.5... Go on - might be a push but it's what I need - by weigh in on Wednesday 4th April I shall be introducing myself to the 16's thread so Sat April 7th for you then?

Did I say it was a freaking race? Well?? Did I?? You're a competitive wench! :8855:

I'm 17st 9lb atm, so aye, I'll take the challenge :p 4th for you, 7th for me :D

Bring on the 16's! :8855:

I will (hopefully) join you the week after ladies.

Back