From 17's to 16's

Just outta the 18s at 17.9 (7lb loss 1st week) had a few off days this week but gthe scales are reading a lb loss...wi on Wednesday so hoping for at last 1 more...doin this for a healthy bmi so can start trying for a baby so just gotta keep that in mind and I should stay motivated!
Well done to everyone sticking to plan and good luck for your next wi Xx

amelia23 said:
Just outta the 18s at 17.9 (7lb loss 1st week) had a few off days this week but gthe scales are reading a lb loss...wi on Wednesday so hoping for at last 1 more...doin this for a healthy bmi so can start trying for a baby so just gotta keep that in mind and I should stay motivated!
Well done to everyone sticking to plan and good luck for your next wi Xx

I am doing this for similar reasons too. Although it's possible to get pregnant being overweight I can't stand the thought of being pregnant while so overweight and I also want to be healthy and slim so I can run around after them and give them the best start in life. I don't want my children being overweight like I was as a child . They learn eating gambits from u's etc.... Good look with your weight loss journey. Xxx

Am hoping to join you all in a few weeks :)

Am currently 18. 8 down from 20.9 at the end of march. No group for the 18s so will be eager to join you all ASAP!

welcome - well done on the loss.... at the rate you are going you may not be with us long:) Good luck on your journey

Im 17st 5 right now and going up and up, have gained loads of weight AGAIN the last 6 months after 11st loss, and its annoying me now. I cant stop eating junk and need support :(

Nervous for tomorrow. I have been good all week so hoping I can get 2.5 off. This will take me to 16-13 and 1 and a half off. So hope I get it. Fingers crossed :)

I'm 17,2.5 n I really wanna break the 16 Mark Thursday but had an off day Sunday , past two days I've had no syns so I'm hoping I may do it :( any advice xx

Currently 17.9 a bit to go before I get into the 16s but I am ready to go !

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

fizzpot said:
I'm 17,2.5 n I really wanna break the 16 Mark Thursday but had an off day Sunday , past two days I've had no syns so I'm hoping I may do it :( any advice xx

You still have a couple days to make things right. Just stick to plan and limit your syns. You'll make it soon. Good luck x

Snap princess247 I'm currently the same weight! I'm hoping for 2lb to b on the bottom half of 17stone this thurs! That'd b4.5 stone off too... I'm doing all I can this week to get there!

Hi I'm currently 17.3 1/2 so can i pop in for a few weeks until i get in to the 16s? i've lost 14lbs in 6 weigh ins STS tonight however. Would like to lose a couple of lbs next week but we will see xx

whoops looks like i totally got this thread wrong i thought it was for all those who weighted between 16 something and 17 something.....

Weighed in tonight with a 5.5lb loss and am now 15st 12.5lb - anyone care to point me to the right thread before i make a mess again....:wave_cry:

whoops looks like i totally got this thread wrong i thought it was for all those who weighted between 16 something and 17 something.....

Weighed in tonight with a 5.5lb loss and am now 15st 12.5lb - anyone care to point me to the right thread before i make a mess again....:wave_cry:
lol there should be a from 15 to 14 group if not you could always start one! Good luck xx

I am currently 17st 2 looking forward to going into the 16s i always get really excited when i see a new set of numbers and wave good bye to the previous! this time i am going to do it for good! i have done slimming world before 2 years ago and got down to 13 stone but it all sneaked back on when i moved to egypt... so this time its for good :D
I am on week four and hoping to loose a little every week :D
Good luck to everyone else who is on this journy x

Jodielouise said:
I am currently 17st 2 looking forward to going into the 16s i always get really excited when i see a new set of numbers and wave good bye to the previous! this time i am going to do it for good! i have done slimming world before 2 years ago and got down to 13 stone but it all sneaked back on when i moved to egypt... so this time its for good :D
I am on week four and hoping to loose a little every week :D
Good luck to everyone else who is on this journy x

Good luck I know what you mean not long and you'll be back there I'm sure xx

Back