From 17's to 16's

Hi everyone, I lost 2.5lbs this week taking me to 17st 4.5lbs!

Good luck for the week ahead, especially those that are almost at the 16st line x

Well done Donna :D That's great!

I've lost 3lb this week, so I'm upping sticks and moving out :D

Good luck everyone - see you in room 16 soon :D lol xx

This is what happens when someone leaves oil in a pan!! Bloody silly boy that lives in my shared house wanted to fry some chips so he put oil in a pan and went upstairs while it was heating up! Fire alarm went off he still bloody stayed in his room I'm fuming!!

OMG!!! Moron.

This is what happens when someone leaves oil in a pan!! Bloody silly boy that lives in my shared house wanted to fry some chips so he put oil in a pan and went upstairs while it was heating up! Fire alarm went off he still bloody stayed in his room I'm fuming!!

What a flipping nutcase!!!

Are you keeping a butt cheek in each room hun? Thought you'd left us... or can't you stay away?

:8855::8855:That really made me laugh! I guess I can't stay away :D Mind, my butt is big enough to occupy two rooms! lol

I've been in this room for so long, that I forgot I'd moved out actually :eek: So I'll probs turn up again at some point :p lol

:8855::8855:That really made me laugh! I guess I can't stay away :D Mind, my butt is big enough to occupy two rooms! lol

I've been in this room for so long, that I forgot I'd moved out actually :eek: So I'll probs turn up again at some point :p lol

And here's me thinking you missed us lol

Well done Donna :D That's great!

I've lost 3lb this week, so I'm upping sticks and moving out :D

Good luck everyone - see you in room 16 soon :D lol xx

Thanks Corky - well done on such a good loss - how do you do it??? Hope to join you in Room 16 soon x

What a bloody idiot - I hope he has to pay for it and clean his mess up, god I'd be fuming too

Are you keeping a butt cheek in each room hun? Thought you'd left us... or can't you stay away?
PMSL!

Thanks Corky - well done on such a good loss - how do you do it??? Hope to join you in Room 16 soon x

:eek: I'm here again :eek: lol

Thanks Donna :D How do I do it? Mmmmmmm I dunno really! lol I do 6 red days and one green day per week (EE doesn't work for me :() I drink like a fish on crack at the weekend but I always always always syn it. I loooooove veg and eat loads of it, infact if I analyse my plate it's always at least half full with veg. I don't snack on anything but SF. I have 3 good (really big actually! lol) sized meals a day so rarely feel the need to use many syn during the week.......which is a blessing because I mainly drink them all on Saturday nights! LOL I don't reward myself with food - I buy myself a present instead :D lol

I am finding it easy atm though, which helps. I expect it will get harder as time passes, but I'm determined this is the last time I'm doing this! LOL

I'd better shut mi gob now eh? :8855:

Corkscrew said:
:eek: I'm here again :eek: lol

Thanks Donna :D How do I do it? Mmmmmmm I dunno really! lol I do 6 red days and one green day per week (EE doesn't work for me :() I drink like a fish on crack at the weekend but I always always always syn it. I loooooove veg and eat loads of it, infact if I analyse my plate it's always at least half full with veg. I don't snack on anything but SF. I have 3 good (really big actually! lol) sized meals a day so rarely feel the need to use many syn during the week.......which is a blessing because I mainly drink them all on Saturday nights! LOL I don't reward myself with food - I buy myself a present instead :D lol

I am finding it easy atm though, which helps. I expect it will get harder as time passes, but I'm determined this is the last time I'm doing this! LOL

I'd better shut mi gob now eh? :8855:

Yeah bugger off to your own room skinny! Lol! See you soon - save me a place at the back of the room ;)

Yeah bugger off to your own room skinny! Lol! See you soon - save me a place at the back of the room ;)

:8855::8855: I'll save you a place at the colouring in table.......with all the other 'special' people :p

Corkscrew said:
:8855::8855: I'll save you a place at the colouring in table.......with all the other 'special' people :p

Oh which you'll be leading, I know ;)

Lolacola83 said:

Woh, what an idiot! I'd be fuming too!

ellen83 said:

ellen83 said:
I didn't think she was allowed to use the crayons yet?

Corkscrew said:
I'll have you know I'm allowed crayons AND scissors! lol

Emmey1 said:
Blunt ones....

Oh these did make me lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll have you know I'm allowed crayons AND scissors! lol
lucky you I am only allowed finger paints

Lost 2.5lbs this week :) got my 3 1/2 stone award and Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month lol woop! x
WOW! Well done Lolacola - huge loss and Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month - fab!
Being nosey how much have you lost in a month?

Back