From 17's to 16's

Hey!!
last week I was 17.3, but I'm predicting a very large gain 2morrow,
but I don't mind, it's my own fault :)
anyone else in this group weighin in on Tuesdays??
x

AnwenG said:
Hey!!
last week I was 17.3, but I'm predicting a very large gain 2morrow,
but I don't mind, it's my own fault :)
anyone else in this group weighin in on Tuesdays??
x

I'm a tuesday weigher! Not been to group for 2 weeks so expecting a MASSIVE gain tonight! Around the 6lb mark I think :( never mind got to focus on the bigger picture as I really want to start properly horse ridding again but I can't for into my ridge jacket! May start jogging? (at night)

I've not gone tonight lol
I've weighed myself and I've put 4.5 pounds on, and I feel a bit down and I don't want to go to group just to have that justified lol, but I'm still on plan I've jumped back on the wagon
Have you been to a zumba class?? it's amazing and you have so much fun if you go with a friend, I started to go on a cross trainer while watching tv but then the leaver snapped off (the croos trainer was 10+ years old lol) and couldn't walk on my ankle for a couple of days lol so I'm going to stick to dancing with the wii, and fitness DVD's to get my confidence back before stepping on another machine.

Yeah I love Zumba but I find it so hard to have an organised week and fitting everything in! I have bought the Zumba Wii game and not been on it yet! Will try and go on it twice this week as a target! 1hour count down to the scales! Not a pretty picture! Wish me luck!

Good luck!! :)

that's the same as I've put on!! we can do this :)

Still hovering around the 17 stone mark! Been here for a while and kinda getting tired. Sometimes i find it o hard!! Hope you are all doing better than me!

have you treid posting a food diary, and then mabye someone can pick up at why you're not losing? I was having small losses for a couple of weeks and I gave my consultant my food diary and she picked up on the fact that I was counting 6syns for a large white roll instead of 12, and therefore I was well and truely over my 105 syns without even noticing lol

Hey everyone, Im currently at 16stone 13 1/2lb! I started at 19 stone 5 and a half so happy to finally be in the 16s :) I want to be about 9 and a half stone I think but dont have a target date. x

hi everyone! i have to join this group because i really feel like i need to spur on and be spurred on by some lovely people in the same boat!

so im at the top end of 17st but i am Determined with a capital D to see 16 soon!

also-does anyone keep a blog? im a bit of a blog lover and would love to read some!

Lo!

hi everyone! i have to join this group because i really feel like i need to spur on and be spurred on by some lovely people in the same boat!

so im at the top end of 17st but i am Determined with a capital D to see 16 soon!

also-does anyone keep a blog? im a bit of a blog lover and would love to read some!

Lo!

Hi Lo :)

My weight loss blog is in my siggy :)

Can I join you all? I'm 17st 3lb at the mo - had lost loads last year and then piled it all back on over Christmas (Curse you Pringles and your buy one get two free!) Have been 17st 3lbs for a couple of months now. Am starting afrtesh this week and also trying the couch to 3k challenge to see if it will help my back problem.

Hi, hope everyone is doing well over the Easter break.
On my weigh in day last Thursday I had a 1lb gain........eek! After having a continual loss over the past seven weeks I was absolutely devastated.
I didn't stay to the meeting, just mumbled my excuses to our consultant as I was leaving. I was so annoyed and more than upset because I had stayed focused throughout the week but had not kept a diary. So can't say for certain that I had all my Health A's and B's or if I even ate enough!! Skipped a couple of lunches because of the nature of my job, not through choice I may add.
Anyway, I could have gone home after my weigh in and done untold damage to a particular malt whiskey that I love and then could have crammed Walkers cheese and onion crisps into my face...........but DIDN'T
The way I see it is...........my bodies playing games with me and hanging onto everything for dear life.
Back to my Slimming World online diary where I can keep a record and check that I am eating all my allowances.
Good luck everyone, lets keep each other posted, my next WI is Thursday and I intend to stay to class this week.

Sue x

Well done Sue on not letting it get on top of you!

Well, starting again today and my starting weight isn't 17st 3lb it's 17st 7lb. Gaaargh! Easter!

BUT I did my first couch to 5K sesh today. Am knackered, aching and hurty but... I did it, I got out of the house in the fresh air with two of my daughters and we did it. And it's free! Going to try and do it reglarly on a mon, wed and fri. Is the most exercise I've had in years... I just can't move now *g*

Just weighed in and am now in the 16s, so I suppose that means I can move groups now, that doesn't mean I am going to disappear completely (just seems like it sometimes!)

Best wishes everyone

Hi everyone! Been reading peoples messages-as long as we stay on the horse we will finish the race. So dont worry about gains because you will lose it, and well done for your losses to those who did!

Newbie wants to join

Started SW last week and found the site when looking for something to curb my biscuit munching. I would love to join - if you will have me....:)

Last edited:
Last weigh in I was 17.7 1/2 which is 2 stone down from my start weight in January.

But really knocked off kilter these last 2 weeks (an old friend died suddenly and bit of a row with my mum - I tend to look in the fridge for comfort). The long sunny bank holidays aren't helping - not so much food but it's too easy to slurp too many G&T's in the garden, especially if I have a good book. :eek:

Not that I've put much on - a lb or two at most going by the scales. My class is on a Thursday - but another long weekend looms so no sure if I dare weigh this week.

But friend's wedding in a months time - would be nice to be 16st sommat for that. :cool:

Back