From 17's to 16's

Hi Nia and welcome to 17s yay!!!

And bye Katie well done on your loss!

How is everyone doing??xx

Thanks Jax. Went to the zoo with the family today and thought that I'd succumb to some of the temptations there but I was soooo good! I'm quite proud of myself.

Thanks Jax. Went to the zoo with the family today and thought that I'd succumb to some of the temptations there but I was soooo good! I'm quite proud of myself.

Well done Nia little steps ay

Lynda xx

^^ good job on the resistance at the zoo!

shocked as anything.. lost 4lbs this week!! :eek: 2stone off forever!

discovered muller light this week yummmmmmmmm ff nat yog is uneatable now :jelous:

17st 3 1/2lb now.. yay its going down :cool:

Hi guys, coming from the 18's thread. Currently at 17st 9, 1.5lbs to go till I've lost 4.5stone :)

elleandca said:
hiya anna.. welcome to the 17's good job on the amazing loss so far!

Hi! Thanks so much! Well done on your journey so far!! Xx

Hello all! I am a restarter on slimming world. Ive been doing it on and off since Christmas and I know it works when I put my mind to it. I had gotten down to 16s 13.5lbs and then I went nuts and gave up. Now I cannot get down past 17. When I get close I give up again.

This bracket seems to be my wall!

So I look forward to getting to know all of you and to STAYING ON TRACK and seeing this through!!

So, Hi! =)

"Hello all! I am a restarter on slimming world. Ive been doing it on and off since Christmas and I know it works when I put my mind to it. I had gotten down to 16s 13.5lbs and then I went nuts and gave up. Now I cannot get down past 17. When I get close I give up again.

This bracket seems to be my wall!"

Hi lilaloves! I had this problem - weird isn't it? Then I decided to change from weighing weekly, to every four weeks, and at the end of the month I had lost 8lbs, which took me 4lbs below that stone barrier. Somehow managed to fool my body - or maybe my mind, as I was less stressed with numbers and could enjoy my eating more.... Hoping for the same miracle this month :)

Another 2.5 off for me today! :D

I need another 2.5 loss to get to my 2 stone award so I'm going to try green and red days this week and keep exercising :fingerscrossed:

Hi guys, although i haven't been on here much i've been with you in spirit! lol. I got out of the 17's about a week and a half ago :D so i'm saying goodbye to this group and popping over to say hello to the 16's to 15's group! Good luck guys xxxxxxxxxx

Beki said:
Hi guys, although i haven't been on here much i've been with you in spirit! lol. I got out of the 17's about a week and a half ago :D so i'm saying goodbye to this group and popping over to say hello to the 16's to 15's group! Good luck guys xxxxxxxxxx

That's fab!! Well done lovely :) hopefully see you there soon!! Xx

3lbs off for me :)

Delighted as it means I get me 3 stone shiney award!!! Can't believe I have lost 3 stone 2lbs in less 4 months!! :)

Well done you won't be around here for much longer :wave_cry:

Lynda xx

hoping said:
3lbs off for me :)

Delighted as it means I get me 3 stone shiney award!!! Can't believe I have lost 3 stone 2lbs in less 4 months!! :)

Woo well done! That's great x

hoping said:
Another 7lbs and I will hopefully see a 16 in front!! Seems mad as I have seen 20,19,18 and now 17!! Hard to get my head around it!

I completely know what you mean, I first saw 22 so getting in the 17's seems ridiculous!! X

well i will be here for 5lbs more. then the 16's here i come!

started out at 18.1! that was 3 weeks ago!

I completely know what you mean, I first saw 22 so getting in the 17's seems ridiculous!! X

Another 7lbs and I will hopefully see a 16 in front!! Seems mad as I have seen 20,19,18 and now 17!! Hard to get my head around it!

I love this place it's so inspiring

Well done both makes me think I can get from 18 to 13 :thankyou:

Lynda xx

Back