From 17's to 16's

Hiya everyone,

Well done on all your losses, nice bunch of -lbs here loll!

I havent done so well for couple days cos i was on night shift, crisps and dip are a BAD invention for me lol!

But im going to join a meeting tomorrow there is one right by me i think its what i need you know, as doing it at home isnt as good.

Hope ur all doing well xx

I don't think I'd cope very well with night shifts either :(

Well done for recognising that you need the class. I couldn't do it if I didn't go to my local group

lyndawood1958 said:
I love this place it's so inspiring

Well done both makes me think I can get from 18 to 13 :thankyou:

Lynda xx

Of course you can!! You will do it! :)

Small_Jaxy said:
Hiya everyone,

Well done on all your losses, nice bunch of -lbs here loll!

I havent done so well for couple days cos i was on night shift, crisps and dip are a BAD invention for me lol!

But im going to join a meeting tomorrow there is one right by me i think its what i need you know, as doing it at home isnt as good.

Hope ur all doing well xx

What a great move to make! :) x

Another 1lb lose for me this week so hanging on to 17 by 2lbs
Just don't want to say goodbye :wave_cry:

Lynda xx

hi
well hopefully wont be here long
I was 17 1and a half on tuesday after starting at 17 9 and a half last week .
Really hoping to get below 17 by next tuesday
but hi everyone ;)

Evening Ladies,
How are you all doing? I joined my local meeting yesterday feel so much more positive now although i put on 4lbs of the 11lbs i lost in the last 2 weeks, damn! But hey ho, ill be here a little bit longer i think! hope your all ok! x

gj on the loses this week everyone! youl soon lose those 4lbs jaxy ;)

i got -2 1/2lbs this week 17.1lb now hopefully next week will see a 16 before my eyes

out of the tripple numbers and into the double numbers to lose now..

Well done Jax and Elleandca!

I have 2.5lb to lose to get to my 2 stone award and I wanted to do it this week as I would have been doing SW for 3 months on Monday. I somehow don't think it'll happen though as it's star week and I just can't stop eating!!! :rolleyes:

Hope it's a good week for everyone else :)

well done elleandca on your loss!
Nia, fingers crossed you get your 2 stone loss!

I keep wanting to munch on junk tonight dont know why? Lol but i just had some toast instead mainly cos i dont have any munch here haha! How is everyone?x

try the options hot choc drinks i buy those for star weeks as pre sw id eat bars of areo's the jumbo ones now a options mint at 2 syns gives me that fix .. nom nom

Well, I am utterly gobsmacked!

I lost 4.5lb this week!!! I didn't deserve it so I hope it doesn't catch up with me next week.

Well done nia! thats fab!
Good luck Hoping! xx

Well, I am utterly gobsmacked!

I lost 4.5lb this week!!! I didn't deserve it so I hope it doesn't catch up with me next week.

Well done as long as you stick to plan this week you should be ok, you have to have been doing something right.
2st is my next shiny :vibes:Hope to get is soon.

Lynda xx

Back