From 17's to 16's

well done everyone, your losses are really good!! you all must be so proud! xx

Delighted - a fab 3.5lbs off for me this week!!!! Am thrilled!!! :) only 2.5lbs til I hit 50lbs off. Am goin to see friends next week who haven't seen me for a couple of months so would love to be 50lbs lighter!!

Well done you weight loss is fantastic, you are averaging more then 10lbs per month :wow: Keep it up ;)

Lynda xx

hoping said:
Ah thanks a mil :)

It's starting to sink in what I have achieve. If someone told me they lost 50lbs I would be flabbergasted but then I have to think wow that's me! I have achieved that!!!

That's fantastic hoping. A truly fab achievement. I'm sure you feel absolutely amazing and that feeling will just continue to get more and more as you go on. Really well done :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well lovely ladies I am off now :bolt:
Hope they are as nice in the 16's to 15's.

Lost 3lbs making my 16.13

"It's hard to go I can not tell a lie
I flit I float I fleetly say I fly
Gooodddbyyee, goooddbyyee, gooddbyee"

:wave_cry: but see you soon ;)

Good luck all and keep it up

Lynda xx

Well lovely ladies I am off now :bolt:
Hope they are as nice in the 16's to 15's.

Lost 3lbs making my 16.13

"It's hard to go I can not tell a lie
I flit I float I fleetly say I fly
Gooodddbyyee, goooddbyyee, gooddbyee"

:wave_cry: but see you soon ;)

Good luck all and keep it up

Lynda xx

Congratulations!!! Hopefully see you there soon :D

well done everyone on this weeks losses!

-1.5 lbs this week now at 16stone !!! 13 1/2lbs

only just got to see a 16 before me very much burp assisted ;)

see you all soon in the 16's :cool:

Evening and well done on your losses!

I put on half a pound this week :-( hardly unexpected though, so have kicked it up a gear.
I went for a run yesterday with friends and ran 1.5 miles! oh my god i thought i was going to die! lol but going again on monday! my scales are showing a 3lb loss since my WI on weds fingers crossed i get more lol!

hope ur all ok xx

Evening and well done on your losses!

I put on half a pound this week :-( hardly unexpected though, so have kicked it up a gear.
I went for a run yesterday with friends and ran 1.5 miles! oh my god i thought i was going to die! lol but going again on monday! my scales are showing a 3lb loss since my WI on weds fingers crossed i get more lol!

hope ur all ok xx

Well done, I don't think I could run that far!

Don't forget to drink lots of water. I was very disappointed when I upped my exercise because I retained water and didn't have much of a loss.

i lost 2.5lbs last nite...

so the good news is i got my lovely shiny one stone sticker...

grand total...14.5lbs in 5 weeks...

but at 17.0 1/2, i will b here for antoher while yet....i hate them pesky half pounds :)

Ahhhhhhh I want to scream from the rooftops!!!!!

I have lost 2.5lbs! So that gives me my 3.5 stone shiny and I have hit a 50lbs loss since I started in April. I just can't believe it! I have achieved this!!! :) trying to let it sink in! I still have a long way to go but I just feel so proud of my achievement. :)

Next target is to lose 1.5lbs next week which will take me into the 16s!

Fantastic!!! Well done you - what an achievement.

1lb on for me this week. It was deserved though so I don't mind too much.

Ahhhhhhh I want to scream from the rooftops!!!!!

I have lost 2.5lbs! So that gives me my 3.5 stone shiny and I have hit a 50lbs loss since I started in April. I just can't believe it! I have achieved this!!! :) trying to let it sink in! I still have a long way to go but I just feel so proud of my achievement. :)

Next target is to lose 1.5lbs next week which will take me into the 16s!

fantastic...well done...take a bow!!:)

you should be so very proud!!!

Hi,I don't post v often but hopefully will b in this section tonight-was exactly 18 stone last week after a 1/2 lb holiday gain. Hoping this stone goes quick cos I really can't wait to be in the 16's and officially at pre-pregnancy weight :)

I just made it into the 17s this week by 1/4 lb!! haha - lets hope I stick around and not go up this week!

Hi everyone in the 17s! :)

How is everyone doing in here then!
I have 5lbs to go until i move on, and looking forward to it! haha

hi everyone, well done on ur losses!

I lost 3.5lbs this week! yayyy!! was kinda hoping for more,im never satisfied lol

Im going to be very naughty this weekend with alcohol consumption as its my 25th birthday today!arggghh! but hopefully that wont be tooo bad for weigh in! xx

Back