From 17's to 16's

i lost 2.5lbs last nite...

so the good news is i got my lovely shiny one stone sticker...

grand total...14.5lbs in 5 weeks...

but at 17.0 1/2, i will b here for antoher while yet....i hate them pesky half pounds :)

i did it...i lost 3.5lbs last nite...so 16 / 15 here i come :)

Hi all, and bye all :cry:

2.5lbs off last night takes me to the 16s.
See in the next forum ... :wave_cry:

well done on all your losses this week, looks like quite afew people have left here awww but yay! LOL!

I didnt weigh in this week as dislocated my knee the day i was due to weigh in! Not good! I weighed at home and its showing that i have stayed the same so lets hope i get a loss next week!

Hope ur all ok?

hello, i'm starting in the 17's - 11.5lbs to take me down into the 16's.. hope i'm okay to hang around for a few weeks? :) xx

hi i started at 20 and half stone and now 16.3lb only been at slimming world since 17st6 though. nearly into the next bracket but loving reading all your stories and advice good luck to us all xx

Last edited:
WifeyG said:
hi i started at 20 and half stone and now 16.3lb only been at slimming world since 17st6 though. nearly into the next bracket but loving reading all your stories and advice good luck to us all xx

Sorry to disappoint but your worthy of being in the 16 to 15 thread at 16.3. Congratulations on your weight loss xxx

Currently at 17st 6, got my 4.5stone award last week, hoping to get into 16's before my one year sw anniversary which is on 23rd Sept :)

Well done to everyone xx

Anna, I am sort of in the same place as you!
Hoping to get into the 16's before my one year which is September 30th!

Good luck!

i lost 4lbs, so another 7.5lbs to go before i'm in the 16's :)

hope everyone else is doing well! xxx

well done Aly, hopefully see you there soon :)

1.5lbs off for me tonight, 6lbs to go to pop me just into the 16's :)xxx

blackwidow said:
well done Aly, hopefully see you there soon :)

1.5lbs off for me tonight, 6lbs to go to pop me just into the 16's :)xxx

Thank you, am sure we will be seeing you there before you know it. Good luck x

Evening Ladies,

How are we all tonight?
Had my WI today, stayed the same, which im actually happy with because i haven't been for 2 weeks as i had the knee injury.

we had our woman of the year at tonights class, it was really inspiring to see how far others have come! xx

hi all just to let you all know i lost pound at wi last night, very dissapointed my weight loss has slowed right down but no i'm off the the 16 to 15 threads xx

Saw that cheeky number 16 earlier and then it flew away!! Only 1.5lbs to go and I'll be in the 16's hooray! Much better than 22 haha!!

well done both of you! :D xxx

Back