From 17's to 16's

hellooooo - just popping my head around the door to say im hopefully going to be joining you on monday , im 18st 1.5lb at the mo - so fingers crossed - keep up the good work all - ur so inspiring :D xxxx

good luck - you've done so fab so far, im sure you will blast into here next WI :D xx

helloooooooooooooooooooo every1 :D tonight at weigh in I lost 5 lbs - got my 5 and a half stone award - won slimmer of the week AND was voted by my group as their Woman of the Year :) Woooooo Hoooo **does happy dance** i officially weigh 17st 10.5 - can i join ya club ?? :D xxxx

thats amazing - well done, you should be dead proud of yourself with so many awards! :D xxx

wow! well done shiny, thats amazing! You have done so well so far! xXX

Hey can I join this thread again??
Last time I was here I was down to 17.2 but then went off sw for 10 weeks and rejoined last week weighing 18.2.5 but this week somehow I've lost 3lb and therefore I'm just scrapping admission to this thread at 17.13.5 lol.
Xxx

hi all - dunno whats up with me this week , im craving sweet stuff big time - im usually a savoury type of person - ive gave in a few times - need to dig deep for the rest of the week - good luck for the rest of ur week all :D xxxx

Hello everyone,

I joined Slimming World today and was weighed in at 17st 8.5 so let's hope it goes well this week. Anything you faced in your first week, which you could advise me, as I'm well scared.

hi spud , the only advice i could offer (which helped me) is read as much as you can about the plan , i was quite confused about it all when i started SW but then once i read all of my books a few times it all started slotting into place - i love slimming world - it really is working for me :D good luck to you xxxx

looks like im gonna miss WI tonight cos ive been feeling sicky all weekend - think ive got a bug - took me all my energy taking daughter to school - so gonna give it a miss - might go to a one later in the week if im feeling better .

How is every1 getting on this week ?? xxxx

Hello everyone,

I joined Slimming World today and was weighed in at 17st 8.5 so let's hope it goes well this week. Anything you faced in your first week, which you could advise me, as I'm well scared.

hi spud,

i only joined SW 9 weeks ago, tho i would say read the book, keep it to hand at all times over the first week, study it, look up foods you eat a lot, inc treats. Make a list of the syn value of treats you enjoy, and stock up on these (for me, its chomps, curly wurlys, WW Crisps, Foxes Party Rings etc)

also plan you meals in advance, leave meat etc out of the freezer etc.

good luck x

Wooohoooo! I've arrived.

I got 2.5lbs off this morning at WI bringing me to 17.13

I'm happy to be here! :) yay!

x

Last edited:
vickidyers said:
I know I'm not allowed here yet!:p But I'm just visiting to see if your being looked after down here!!:hug99:
Give me two weeks and I'll be jumping in shouting and screaming! Missing you in our 18-17 thread! :wave_cry:

Awww you lil cutie! Be quick and come and join me here :)

It's so quiet compared to the 18s into 17s

x

Hi Everyone :)
I started SW at the end of March and have just had a months break (tut tut I know but it happens!) I am currently weighing in at 17st 10lbs, start weight was 20st 7lbs - only 3 to go to get my 3 stone woot!

Any hints, tips and general fun stuff chucked this way is appreciated :p
good luck to all in the same bracket!
Minky xx

MinkyDinky said:
Hi Everyone :)
I started SW at the end of March and have just had a months break (tut tut I know but it happens!) I am currently weighing in at 17st 10lbs, start weight was 20st 7lbs - only 3 to go to get my 3 stone woot!

Any hints, tips and general fun stuff chucked this way is appreciated :p
good luck to all in the same bracket!
Minky xx

Hey Minky - I'm new to the 17st bracket :) congratulations to losing nearly 3 stone already - amazing!

If you check out my diary (link is in my signature) you might find something useful as I do have random recipes in it and photos

:) x

Newbie saying hello

Morning ladies and the few gentlemen that are here :sign0144:

Dropped in to say hello and introduce myself. Just joined slimming world last night and weighed in at 17 stone dead. Very confused as to what forum to join so settled for this one to start. Joining from a VLCD where there was no food involved, worked well for me for the first three months, then lost the plot so back to my old favorite of slimming world.

Probably I will see a short term gain next week as I have started to eat again, the glycogen stores will start to fill up and the water with it. Not going to worry about that however as I know it is likely to come. To minimise it I am going to follow the red plan for a week, then introduce extra easy and green. God bless and damn those delicious carbs they are my downfall.:D

Looking forward to the plan and also a little bit nervous back in th world of food.

Onwards and downwards people !

ps any advice and support gratefully received .. thank you x

Clarabow said:
Morning ladies and the few gentlemen that are here :sign0144:

Dropped in to say hello and introduce myself. Just joined slimming world last night and weighed in at 17 stone dead. Very confused as to what forum to join so settled for this one to start. Joining from a VLCD where there was no food involved, worked well for me for the first three months, then lost the plot so back to my old favorite of slimming world.

Probably I will see a short term gain next week as I have started to eat again, the glycogen stores will start to fill up and the water with it. Not going to worry about that however as I know it is likely to come. To minimise it I am going to follow the red plan for a week, then introduce extra easy and green. God bless and damn those delicious carbs they are my downfall.:D

Looking forward to the plan and also a little bit nervous back in th world of food.

Onwards and downwards people !

ps any advice and support gratefully received .. thank you x

Hello & welcome to 17s into 16s. It's pretty quiet here as you can see from my messages.

I do love SW. I have some recipes and ideas in my diary if you click the link in my signature :)

Good luck x

Brill thank you Karen, i'm a bit of a poster as I use it to distract myself from unwanted eating action lol

REally enjoying comming back on plan. Foood oh how I have missed you !!!

Morning all, how's your wonderful world of heading towards slimsville?
What a beauty of a morning, dead sunny and fresh for my walk to work - I actually loved walking in. Had to munch an apple and have a glass of water when I got in tho, was peckish!
Welcome to our sandbox Clarabow, glad to have you on board!
Have a great day all and hope to hear from some (if not all!) soon
Minky xx

Yay, so pleased to be in this club but hope to be gone again very soon :)

I am really pleased to be in the 17s, 4 months ago I was in the 21s!

Back