From 17's to 16's

mrsthunderbolt said:
Yay, so pleased to be in this club but hope to be gone again very soon :)

I am really pleased to be in the 17s, 4 months ago I was in the 21s!

Wow! You've done amazing in 4 months! I've been on SW for 7 weeks but hopefully when I get to 4 months I'll have lost as much :)

x

Yay, so pleased to be in this club but hope to be gone again very soon :)

I am really pleased to be in the 17s, 4 months ago I was in the 21s!

Hi Guys may I join you, lost 3lb today so now in the 17st, like mrsthunderbolt 12wks ago I was in 20st only need 2lb to get my 2.5st sticker. xx:)

I've had a really rubbish 2 weeks but back on it today with new exercise regime and 100% food optimising...I nearly opened a pack of hula hoops but chucked them back in the box and had an apple instead :) put 1lb on at wi last night but I was happy with that after a 2 week lapse. Now weighing 17lb 6oz xx

MinkyDinky said:
Hello and welcome to all the new peeps today! Let's hope we can plough through this bracket and get to the next one soon.
How have you all found today?
Xx

Alright, I'm still getting the hang of it, as it's my first week but I hope i'll show a loss on Saturday...fingers crossed. I love veg so ee has been nicely incorporated...even my other half isn't complaining and he eats hardly any normally...ah well as long as I get my chocolate fix in form of a frozen curly wurly I'm happy.
How you doing minkydinky?

Not bad here thanks smokingspud, just waiting for dinner to cook and then will be satisfied :) had a very hungry day today and feel very erm, bloated I guess is the word! But I have upped my veg and fruit intake this week so that's to blame - internal fermentation :D
how have you found your first week? Good luck for the weigh in too! Sure it will be fab! Xx

hey can I join? Rejoined on Monday at 17st 11.5lb :cry: so even though I want join Im not going to get too comfy :D

Jodi

**pops head around door** Hellooooooooooooo newbies and every1 - hope ur all having a fab week , im full of busy so just really wanted to say hi n bye :D not bye as in im in the 16's now - just bye cos its 2.10 am and i need to be up at stupid oclock (again) .......cant wait for this week to be over so i can zonk :$ lol TTFN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all

Wow Shiny, how do I post after such an impressive signature. Good achievements there well done!

Well good morning ladies, hope we are all setting ourselves up for a good one as we hurtle into the weekend.

Have had a great two days on plan, novelty factor maybe or the fact I have been on a VLCD for 3 months or so lol So EVERYTHING tastes WONDERFUL !

Full of energy, vim and vigour as they say. Cleaned like a banshee yesterday and felt very positive about it all. Trying to stay away from the high syn trigger foods, as I know once I start I wont stop! Fridge filled with freshness, so looking forward to doing some cooking. Griddled veg and a pork chop last night. Very nice indeed and so simple. And how nice are activia yogurts ? who knew ! Muller's have definitely taken a back seat now.

Onwards and downwards people. May your heads be in a good place :)

hya im new to the site but already feel like im in a community that are just like me...desperate to lose the weight lol, ive tried so many times on and off but this time its for keeps gl all on your weight loss xx

spuggle said:
hya im new to the site but already feel like im in a community that are just like me...desperate to lose the weight lol, ive tried so many times on and off but this time its for keeps gl all on your weight loss xx

Yes! Welcome to the forum! You'll find so much info, recipes and support :D

Talking to us definitely helps. Good luck on your journey

x

helloooo every1 - quick Q :D has any1 done the 30 day shred ? if so was it really as bad as ppl say ? or is it do-able ? i know its meant to give amazing results but i dont wanna buy it incase im physically incapable of doin some of the exercises - any feedback would be fab thanyoooooooooooooou -

Thankyou clara :D and welcome spuggle :D xxxx

helloooo every1 - quick Q :D has any1 done the 30 day shred ? if so was it really as bad as ppl say ? or is it do-able ? i know its meant to give amazing results but i dont wanna buy it incase im physically incapable of doin some of the exercises - any feedback would be fab thanyoooooooooooooou -

Thankyou clara :D and welcome spuggle :D xxxx

I havent personally but I have heard that at one point in it the trainer says "I want you to feel like you are going to die!" :8855:

I reckon crack on if you feel up to doing the exercise - I know people bigger and smaller benefit from it and I must say a little tempted myself!
Good luck :p

P.S Check out the link and then the first review :)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jillian-Michaels-Day-Shred-DVD/dp/B002RNOS2Y

And how nice are activia yogurts ? who knew ! Muller's have definitely taken a back seat now.

Hi Clarabow,
I must agree with you on the Muller/back seat once I tried the activia, Totally Nom! I have the vanilla ones with chopped strawberries and crushed meringues - so gorgeous its like a pudding!

Big welcome to Jodidi and Spuggle - Hope you are both ready to get shifting some weight with us :)

Ah, the weekend is upon us, woot! Anyone got any fun plans - food, social or otherwise? :)
xx

ooooooooooooh thanks minky :D i think im gonna try it - i know this prolly sounds a bit looopdy loop but , when i do a workout i wanna feel like ive done one , and not just dance about for an hour - im quite excited now - thanks for the link hunny - im gonna feel like im about to die woooop haha :D xxx

ty karen its fab here whyyyyyy did i not sign up here before lol its nice to see so many people in the same situation as myself and great reading all the inspirational stories :) xxx ty and gl yourself hun x :)

spuggle said:
ty karen its fab here whyyyyyy did i not sign up here before lol its nice to see so many people in the same situation as myself and great reading all the inspirational stories :) xxx ty and gl yourself hun x :)

Exactly - we're all in the same "boat" eh?!

It's very supportive here. I have to admit that I am very motivated this time anyway - I'm going for it all the way and totally enjoying the journey too - it's my new hobby!

I love the feeling I get at weigh ins and exercising (this is coming from someone that wouldn't get out the car if hubby didn't park at the closest available car parking space at the supermarket)

x

i know exactly where ur comin from Karen - im sooo suprised that i lasted past march (every year i start on jan 2nd and end on my daughters bday march 15 , after the 1 'small' slice of dreaded bday cake) but im actually loving everything about SW and this 'journey' that im on - i know i can do it - and most importantly , this time , i believe in myself and im very proud of what ive achieved so far <<<< quite a statement from someone who 6 months ago had zero confidence , zero self worth , but masses of doubt and was very negative ............................................. now i have birds singing on my windowsill every morning and i jump out of bed happy to be me :D <<<< well i dont exactly 'jump' out of bed but u catch my drift huh .............. I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD (H) :D xxxx

Back