From 17's to 16's

ShinyShimmy said:
i know exactly where ur comin from Karen - im sooo suprised that i lasted past march (every year i start on jan 2nd and end on my daughters bday march 15 , after the 1 'small' slice of dreaded bday cake) but im actually loving everything about SW and this 'journey' that im on - i know i can do it - and most importantly , this time , i believe in myself and im very proud of what ive achieved so far <<<< quite a statement from someone who 6 months ago had zero confidence , zero self worth , but masses of doubt and was very negative ............................................. now i have birds singing on my windowsill every morning and i jump out of bed happy to be me :D <<<< well i dont exactly 'jump' out of bed but u catch my drift huh .............. I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD (H) :D xxxx

Haha - same for me! Youre saying exactly how I feel ad describe my thought process now to weight loss.

I've accepted it's a slow process but moving in the right direction each week is a thousand times better than staying in the same place.

You should read my diary (link is in my signature) you'll probably nod at alot of it

x

Morning ladies and the odd lurking man :)

Plans for the weekend, have a 40th birthday to attend this evening a very posh restaraunt with fab food. Been studying the menu to be able to make good choices. Extra easy day today as it will give me more flexibility as to what to choose. Already made the choice to drive so choices wont be influenced by the extra glass of vino. Been saving my sins for those little extras that will be in the food.

Feeling quite confident about making good choices. Survived my first Friday night, on plan with some "treats" which were all counted for. Very impressed.

Noticed that my appetite is far less than it was, mind you I am sticking with mainly the red plan as I can eat continuously on past and other carbs. Will try a couple of green days later on in the month when I am more settled.

Have a great weekend people. Enjoy the food you can eat rather than focusing on the food you should avoid xx

Survived the restaraunt, reasonable choices made. Synned the meal and should be within my syn allowance for the week.

Onwards and downwards x

Clarabow said:
Survived the restaraunt, reasonable choices made. Synned the meal and should be within my syn allowance for the week.

Onwards and downwards x

Congrats sweetie! That's half the hard work done. A lot of people struggle with eating out and syns but with planning, better choices and allowance there is no reason why eating out can't be a normal activity!
You have anything delicious? :) xx

Blue cheese terrine and salad to start.

Fillet of beef, with a truffle mashed potato and veg.

Chocolate brownie and rosemary ice cream.

Also a lovely glass of wine. It was fab :) Worked out to be about 70 or so sins, so I was pleased with that. I was generous when sinning the dishes as well to be on the safe side.

Had a red day today, enjoying SW plan hugely.

With hindsight and having tasted the menu, would have gone without the starter and the dessert. Not worth the sins, but you live and learn x

With hindsight and having tasted the menu, would have gone without the starter and the dessert. Not worth the sins, but you live and learn x

Hindsight - what a wonderful thing ay? :D
But you synned the meal and no guilt which is the main thing.
What days does everyone W/I? I am a saturday morning weigher and do this at home.
Hope everyones Monday is fabulous!
xx

Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing well! I weighed in today at 17st 13lb so can just about come and join you guys! :D

I'm feeling very motivated to get through the 17's as two big mile stones - at 17st 11 i'll have lost 5 stone :eek: and at 17st 2lb i'll no longer be obese which will be great!!! :eek:

Here's to a good week!!! :cross:

CANdothis said:
Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing well! I weighed in today at 17st 13lb so can just about come and join you guys! :D

I'm feeling very motivated to get through the 17's as two big mile stones - at 17st 11 i'll have lost 5 stone :eek: and at 17st 2lb i'll no longer be obese which will be great!!! :eek:

Welcome! Congratulations on your loss so fair, how amazing you must feel to have achieved that so far! How have you found it? I can't wait till I can say I have lost 5 stone :) but only a single pound until my 3 stone woot!
I am hoping we can all inspire each other to break out of this bracket and crack on to the next together :D xx

hi all - only lost a pound this week - bit gutted , but hopefully will show on the scales next week - officially weighed in at 17st 9.5lbs so only 4lb till my 6st award - im really gonna go for it this week :D

welcome CANdothis - fab results so far :D xxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
hi all - only lost a pound this week - bit gutted , but hopefully will show on the scales next week - officially weighed in at 17st 9.5lbs so only 4lb till my 6st award - im really gonna go for it this week :D

welcome CANdothis - fab results so far :D xxxx

Dont be disheartened, it happens. Weight fluctuates naturally and we all know that. It was still a loss and that is an achievement to applause so congrats and well done :) xx

Wonderful weight loss Candothis, good on ya lovely! And Shiny remarkable. People to emulate for sure.

I'm a wednesday weigher. Been following plan quite well this week. Not optimistic for a weight loss as I have just transferred from a VLCD, if I stay the same though I will be thrilled! Water and Glycogen likely to go back on this week. Not too worried though as it will come off in the end and I am finding the plan a joy to follow.

Onwards and downwards ladies xx

CANdothis said:
Hey everyone,

Welcome! Vicki(dyers) told you you CANdothis this week and you have!

:) x

MinkyDinky said:
That's brilliant! Well done on that. Anything done differently for your big loss? I am hoping for something big this week :) xx

The biggest change is keeping my syns to around 5 and doing an hour a day on the Wii Fit :D

x

CurvyKaren said:
The biggest change is keeping my syns to around 5 and doing an hour a day on the Wii Fit :D

x

I like to keep my syns around the top end of allowance so if or when my loss slows down I have some leeway. I can then reduce my syns and (fingers crossed!) it helps to get going again. Well that's the plan he he.

What do you do on the wii? I have the fit board and now I have moved I have the room to be able to get it out. Although I do walk 2.2 miles to and from work every day :) xx

Clarabow said:
Wonderful weight loss Candothis, good on ya lovely! And Shiny remarkable. People to emulate for sure.

I'm a wednesday weigher. Been following plan quite well this week. Not optimistic for a weight loss as I have just transferred from a VLCD, if I stay the same though I will be thrilled! Water and Glycogen likely to go back on this week. Not too worried though as it will come off in the end and I am finding the plan a joy to follow.

Onwards and downwards ladies xx

Not only should we have welcomed you to this weight box but we should have welcomed you back to food :D
Did you find it hard to eat proper meals again or slide back in to it nicely?
Xx

yay well done - Karen we weigh exactly the same lol :D x

Ha !! thats funny.

Race yer. Just kidding :D

I was fuming that your BMI was lower than mine and then I realised you were taller :eek:

At least you got a pound off - otherwise we couldnt be weight twins !!

xx

Back