From 17's to 16's

im actually only 5ft 4 and a half but theres nooooooooooooooo way im gonna be half an inch shorter than i really am lol - every half inch counts when ya only little :D we can continue our 'journey' together xxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
im actually only 5ft 4 and a half but theres nooooooooooooooo way im gonna be half an inch shorter than i really am lol - every half inch counts when ya only little :D we can continue our 'journey' together xxxxxxx

We certainly can :) we can skip to slinky !!

Yaaaaaay!

x

Well done Karen x

Absolutely thrilled with 1lb 1/2 loss this week when I expected to gain.

Thrilled . Thrilled. Thrilled ! Glycogen PAH TO YOU !

I've just started the couch to 5k running programme and will be starting week 2 this week,I also walk more,so much more that we don't need 2 cars anymore :)

well done emma :D

i do zumba - and a dvd at home - im gonna start the 30 day shred soon (but ive been saying that for a week lol) oh and i bought a bike - but have only been on it once - i rode it to my zumba class on tuesday :D xxx hope ur all having a fab week xxxx

I have been looking at the C25k thing, might give it a crack. I walk to and from work everyday which is 2.2miles each way, so 22miles a week.
But in my mind because I am not walking it all at the same time I dont feel like I have walked that much? I just chuck my headphones in, blare out the music and out on the marching pace!

Does anyone use the wii for anything other than the wii fit?
Shiny - is Zumba fun? I know there is a Wii game for it (money is dead tight at the mo so going to class is out of the question but might be able to get the game on ebay for cheap :D)

Hope everyone is having a good day! xx

Furthest I have got with body magic is thinking about it :-(

Clarabow said:
Furthest I have got with body magic is thinking about it :-(

Gotta start somewhere :) doesn't just happen overnight with most people. And I only started to save on spending for public transport. But now I am in the swing of it, it's not so bad, dare I say I actually enjoy it?! Ha ha, will be a different story when it throws it down and I really don't want to get soaked! X x

MinkyDinky said:
Gotta start somewhere :) doesn't just happen overnight with most people. And I only started to save on spending for public transport. But now I am in the swing of it, it's not so bad, dare I say I actually enjoy it?! Ha ha, will be a different story when it throws it down and I really don't want to get soaked! X x

Same with me. I actually enjoy it because I tell myself I'm boosting my weight loss and I put my 3.5lb off this week down to it

x

Does anyone use the wii for anything other than the wii fit?
Shiny - is Zumba fun? I know there is a Wii game for it (money is dead tight at the mo so going to class is out of the question but might be able to get the game on ebay for cheap :D)

Hope everyone is having a good day! xx

hi hun - yes zumba is brilliant , most fun ive ever had while exercising - the instructor is the most gorgeous specimen of man ive ever seen too lol ;) i go weak at the knees when he rolls his hips ** SWOOOOOOOOOOONS ** :D i downloaded some zumba and stuck it on a disc - for free :busted::angeldevil: if you know what i mean - nudge nudge wink wink lol :8855:xxxxxxxx

Slow cooker on for tonight, a lamb curry with lots of free veg. Beats the Friday night what's for tea NOW! dilema :)

Have a good day people xx

Hello all,

I +6lbs after 2 weeks hols :( so came back into 17's - 17 1.5 so need you guys for a couple of weeks
hope you kick me out soon :)

*6' 1" blond comes leaping in waving her arms frantically around like a complete weirdo!*

:party0023:OMG!!!
Words cant describe how I feel, I have just sat down from moon walking down the office...

After not being able to weigh in for 3 weeks (total torture) I have now just weighed in to discover I am now 17stone 11.5lb :D

Hi curveyKaren, JaneB, CANdothis (and others I may have forgot - sorry x x x). I'm still following you!!!!

*6' 1" blond comes leaping in waving her arms frantically around like a complete weirdo!*

:party0023:OMG!!!
Words cant describe how I feel, I have just sat down from moon walking down the office...

After not being able to weigh in for 3 weeks (total torture) I have now just weighed in to discover I am now 17stone 11.5lb :D

Hi curveyKaren, JaneB, CANdothis (and others I may have forgot - sorry x x x). I'm still following you!!!!

MEEEEEEE YOU FORGOT MEEEEEEEEE:cry:

s'ok i wont take it personally ;) lol

fab feeling bein in the next bracket down huh - such a boost - welcome to our lickle club , its very nice here - but dont get too comfy cos none of us wanna stay here too long :D YAYAY well done hun xxxxxxxxx

Back