From 17's to 16's

vickidyers said:
*6' 1" blond comes leaping in waving her arms frantically around like a complete weirdo!*

:party0023:OMG!!!
Words cant describe how I feel, I have just sat down from moon walking down the office...

After not being able to weigh in for 3 weeks (total torture) I have now just weighed in to discover I am now 17stone 11.5lb :D

Hi curveyKaren, JaneB, CANdothis (and others I may have forgot - sorry x x x). I'm still following you!!!!

Yay!

Welcome in... Come in and carry on shedding those lbs! That's ace news. You must be on a total high!

:D x

Yay!

Welcome in... Come in and carry on shedding those lbs! That's ace news. You must be on a total high!

:D x

woowooooooooooooooo!
I'm sooooooo in the zone now, I cant remember when I was last 17stone something! Going to try loads of new stuff this week too mix my diet up a bit as I have far too much roast chicken dinners!

vickidyers said:
woowooooooooooooooo!
I'm sooooooo in the zone now, I cant remember when I was last 17stone something! Going to try loads of new stuff this week too mix my diet up a bit as I have far too much roast chicken dinners!

Welcome to the next box down :) I, like you, can't remember the last time I weighed 17 something and after a sneaky look on the scales it looks like another 2lbs off this week which would mean my 3 stone! So to celebrate (a but premature I know) I have booked in to have my hair cut and coloured tomorrow :D

Have a good Friday night all! Xx

Fantasitic .. you girls deserve to be proud ! Well done for getting to a weight you havent seen for a while. Mine was breaking through the 17 into the 16 something.

Winning the battle one meal at a time x

Fantasitic .. you girls deserve to be proud ! Well done for getting to a weight you havent seen for a while. Mine was breaking through the 17 into the 16 something.

Winning the battle one meal at a time x

I cant wait to be 16 something!!! Really excited about that prospect as it's becoming more of a reality to me now. When I started at well over 20 stone the 16s were unimaginable - I can see them in the distance now!

Good morning fellow slimmers and slinkys to be ;)
Ah 2lbs off this week! That's 3 stone 1 lb off, got me a shiny!! Well, as I weigh at home my friend has made me some shiny stickers bless her :)
So happy , only 6lbs till I'm in the 16's. WOOOOOT!
Hope everyone has a fabulous saturday xxx

Correction - it was 3lbs, Maths was clearly out the window at the time I weighed! ha ha, 3 stone 2lbs off and only 5lbs till i am in the 16s, D'oh! xx

Last edited:
ShinyShimmy said:
well done minky - fab result - i got m WI monday - been good all week but today i just cant seem to stop eating :( xxxxxxxx

Ah last sunday I wanted to eat everything in sight! But just reach for the fruit or make wedges or chips with beans if you want comfort. Don't sabotage yourself!
You will be fine :) xx

Good morning fellow slimmers and slinkys to be ;)
Ah 2lbs off this week! That's 3 stone 1 lb off, got me a shiny!! Well, as I weigh at home my friend has made me some shiny stickers bless her :)
So happy , only 6lbs till I'm in the 16's. WOOOOOT!
Hope everyone has a fabulous saturday xxx

Correction - it was 3lbs, Maths was clearly out the window at the time I weighed! ha ha, 3 stone 2lbs off and only 5lbs till i am in the 16s, D'oh! xx

Nice!!! :happy096:

It's a great feeling knowing the the next zone is on sight!! Well done you x

I've finally worked up the courage to update my stats ans with a real goal now! I originally put 16 stone as I couldn't imagine I could ever been lighter than that.

But after 2 months of SW, I now realise I can do better than that - I have now changed my target to 14 stone and managed to work up the courage to put my present weight on my profile!!

I'm having a green day today so I type this while trying to spoon in beef stroganoff 3.5syns and sooooooo yum!

vickidyers said:
I've finally worked up the courage to update my stats ans with a real goal now! I originally put 16 stone as I couldn't imagine I could ever been lighter than that.

But after 2 months of SW, I now realise I can do better than that - I have now changed my target to 14 stone and managed to work up the courage to put my present weight on my profile!!

I'm having a green day today so I type this while trying to spoon in beef stroganoff 3.5syns and sooooooo yum!

I think it's always hard to admit original weights but we here are all in the same boat really. I wouldn't admit to anyone in real life but when I bound into work stating I have my x stone award then they will kinda get the drift I have lost a hell of a lot of weight :)

I never actually saw myself as that big until I saw pictures and thought what?! I guess I carried a lot of it well and a fair bit in the boob area. But to me now, half the beauty is thinking of where I started, where I am now and where I endeavour to be :) xx

I think it's always hard to admit original weights but we here are all in the same boat really. I wouldn't admit to anyone in real life but when I bound into work stating I have my x stone award then they will kinda get the drift I have lost a hell of a lot of weight :)

I never actually saw myself as that big until I saw pictures and thought what?! I guess I carried a lot of it well and a fair bit in the boob area. But to me now, half the beauty is thinking of where I started, where I am now and where I endeavour to be :) xx

Very similar to me - I didnt realise how big I was until I saw photos of me (well I guess I did quietly know as it was very difficult for anyone to get a picture of me!)
I don't want to lose my massive boobs though - they are the only thing I like!!! :8855:

if my boobs deflate they'll look like 2 tennis balls in a pair of socks hangin from my chest to prolly my knees :( still at least i'll be able to sling them over me shoulder in the winter and keep my neck warm :| gotta laugh about it i spose lol xxxx

slightly off topic....

I've been losing quite well, but need some variety. My OH and I have decided we should eat more fish, neither of us eat fish normally (we used to get fish cakes from the chippy before I started SW!)

We tried sainsburys crusted cod and crusted sole last week and that was yum! So my new plan is to try and have fish at least once a week and I have taken the brave step of ordering fresh samon fillets this week on my shopping order... but... what do I do with them!!??

Any ideas, I've heard you can wrap them in foil with lemon and put in the oven, but for how long? What kind of temperature?? I really have no idea what to serve them with either!

I try to eat fish more often now but I must say I hate salmon! It's the only fish I don't like really. But someone at work does it with soy, ginger and honey. Maybe some spring onions are chucked in too? Its oriental style (obviously!) and she has with stir fried greens and red onion with new potatoes or noodle and bean shoots.

I tend to stick to White fish and I do things like chopped red pepper, cherry tomatoes and chilli with a little garlic and some times onion. Fresh basil works nice with that. Or mix up some garlic with soft cheese and chilli and spread it over. Chow down on it with jacket potato and cabbage and green beans or wedges. Yum.

Sorry couldn't help more with the salmon but hope someone else can :) xx

sorry i cant help - the fishiest i ever get is opening a tin of tuna and maybe the odd jar of cockles :( xxxx

Same as me! But I'll try the cooking method by suggested by MinkyDinky and let you know the results. My OH and I are really not fish eaters, but I thought it would be worth a try, I'm keen on varying the foods we eat!

Should mention that OH is not on a diet, I just cant be bothered to cook twice of an evening, so I have told him he can eat what he likes - I dont mind, as long as he eats the same evening meal as me.... most annoyed as he has lost a stone now just by eating the dinners - he didn't even need to lose weight!! :mad:

Back