From 17's to 16's

Would love to say I am sorry to be leaving you all but I'm not! Ha ha! Lost 4 lbs this week and that takes me onto 16s 13, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Hope to see you all soon and dead excited to be moving down! Ahhhh, I have a 16 on my scales!!! So exciting!!
Xxxxxx

WELLLLLLL DOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE MISS MINKY :girlpower:

GROUP HUGGGGGGGGG for minky :grouphugg::happy036::0clapper::party0011::party0023::party0048::party0038::party0019::woohoo::banana dancer::bestwishes::xmastree::happy096::gen126::talk017:
hope to see you there real soooooooooon :D (sorry abt the xmas tree but i couldnt resist) lol well done hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Nice one Minky!! Warn them in the 16s-15s that we are all coming soon! x

Would love to say I am sorry to be leaving you all but I'm not! Ha ha! Lost 4 lbs this week and that takes me onto 16s 13, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Hope to see you all soon and dead excited to be moving down! Ahhhh, I have a 16 on my scales!!! So exciting!!
Xxxxxx

Awww people you've been my family for the last few weeks & sadly but happily am leaving you as I lost 3.5 lb and I'm now 16st 12.5 lb. :D

Hope to see you all soon...minky I'm coming to get you!:p

Awww people you've been my family for the last few weeks & sadly but happily am leaving you as I lost 3.5 lb and I'm now 16st 12.5 lb. :D

Well done you... so excited for you x :party0019: :happy096:

But like any good family we wont let go alone, we're behind you all the way!! I intend to be there too in a few weeks:family2:

I will admit that I've been working very long hours over this weekend and although I have not 'lost the plot' with slimming, I haven't been quite as good as I could have been... but losing Minky and Smokingspud to another thread has given me the :asskick:I needed!
I'm so pleased for them, I want that feeling too!!!
Lots of apples, bananas and ss food for me today!

WELL DOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE SPUD :girlpower: :grouphugg: :happy036: :happy096: :talk017: :bliss: :bighug: :banana dancer: :party0019: :party0023: :party0048: wooo hoooo go spud go spud - fab result 0 hopefully see you downstairs soon :D BRILLIANT xxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxx

Fantastic both of you

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I will admit that I've been working very long hours over this weekend and although I have not 'lost the plot' with slimming, I haven't been quite as good as I could have been... but losing Minky and Smokingspud to another thread has given me the :asskick:I needed!
I'm so pleased for them, I want that feeling too!!!
Lots of apples, bananas and ss food for me today!

Had a bit of an odd weekend myself - just not felt myself. I know I haven't been as organised as usual and we all know fail to plan, plan to fail!

Shiny - hope you're feeling better soon.

Had a bit of an odd weekend myself - just not felt myself. I know I haven't been as organised as usual and we all know fail to plan, plan to fail!

Shiny - hope you're feeling better soon.

So true 40! I'm back on the case now, have ordered my shopping and have my meals and snacks planned for the week. I find online shopping so much easier as I can plan properly. My shopping gets delivered tonight and I have to go out this evening (kickboxing) so I have planned a quick but 'warming' meal of low syn sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes and scrambled eggs. Not a normal dinner - but what I fancy and planned!!

:character00201:woohoo! Back heading the right way again!

So much for me being all cocky and like yeah I am in the next bracket down.....
Talk about self sabotage -ALL WEEKEND!
Started off drinking Friday night, 1 bottle of wine, topped off with some vodkas and chicken nuggets. Saturday - chilli con Carne, lots of alcohol at a 40th birthday and then more when I went clubbing. On the way home got a bacon cheeseburger and cheesy chips from the van.
Sunday I died and the boyfriend cooked me veggie sausages that we didn't realise were 5 syns each with beans and then in the evening we ordered in.

We ordered pizza

I ate the whole thing.

THE ENTIRE BLOODY 127 SYN LADEN DELICIOUSNESS

And no, I haven't stopped there. I have eaten a donut today and a pot of pick and mix sweets. And I feel crap. I feel bloated and bunged up and can't go to the loo and just want to scream at myself.

What a douche :) will be seeing you guys for a little while longer xxx

im dreading WI tonight - just got on my scales and ive put on 2 lbs and my scales weigh me lighter than at class - GULP - dunno if i should give it a miss or bite the bullet - im soooooooo annoyed at myself :( xxxxxxxx

So much for me being all cocky and like yeah I am in the next bracket down.....
Talk about self sabotage -ALL WEEKEND!
Started off drinking Friday night, 1 bottle of wine, topped off with some vodkas and chicken nuggets. Saturday - chilli con Carne, lots of alcohol at a 40th birthday and then more when I went clubbing. On the way home got a bacon cheeseburger and cheesy chips from the van.
Sunday I died and the boyfriend cooked me veggie sausages that we didn't realise were 5 syns each with beans and then in the evening we ordered in.

We ordered pizza

I ate the whole thing.

THE ENTIRE BLOODY 127 SYN LADEN DELICIOUSNESS

And no, I haven't stopped there. I have eaten a donut today and a pot of pick and mix sweets. And I feel crap. I feel bloated and bunged up and can't go to the loo and just want to scream at myself.

What a douche :) will be seeing you guys for a little while longer xxx

Well that's some weekend. Now you know what you need to do - get back on plan. Accept what you've done and move forward. :)

im dreading WI tonight - just got on my scales and ive put on 2 lbs and my scales weigh me lighter than at class - GULP - dunno if i should give it a miss or bite the bullet - im soooooooo annoyed at myself :( xxxxxxxx

Go tonight and find off for sure - if you don't you'll kick yourself and you may not have gained at all. Best to face it, then at least your on plan and being positive.

Now can I give myself a pep talk :8855:

As ashamed as I should be for eating/drinking it all, I am proud to have been able to come here and admit it.
Secret eating was my downfall - get it, scoff it, brain denies all knowledge as no one else saw.
Thank you for chirping up and assisting with the getting back on the wagon :)

But food shopping is coming tonight and will be eating as I should in no time. Woot! X x

ShinyShimmy said:

Agreed with 40. Go, weigh and make your next move. We can't feel bad for being human if we have eaten or drunk the "wrong" stuff. Jeez we wouldn't be here now if we didn't :)
Always remember, you do not get a prison sentence for a gain or sts. Just means takes a little longer, but then who says how long it should take?
Chin up sweetie, I know how you feel x x x

I was a secret eater too Minky - buying family packs of *whatever* then embarrassed to admit I'd eaten half so would finish it and hide the evidence. I love this place, you can admit and move on. Guilt has always led me straight to give up land!

:cross:thanks ladies - i know its the right thing to do (go to class) and i am going to go - thanks for reminding me i am human lol and i do make mistakes , its just i feel every1 will be tutting when i say ive gained - especially when im usually the person who guaranteed to lose !!! oh the pressure :8855:lol xx

i know exactly where you both are coming from on the secret eating front - feel really useless and down - hopefully will be re-motivated after class - cya all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back