From 17's to 16's

Lost 8lb this wi (first week) but woo it means im now here with you lot! Now 17st 7.5lb xxxxx

Excellent start :welcome:

1.5 for me :D, club 10 & 2 stone

Congrats 40 :) another steady loss there.
Vicki I am sure you will be fine! You didn't have too much of a blow-out did you?

So after reading all of the posts about shopping and what you can "eek" out, I now have a fridge full of veg and a whole chicken and pork loin steaks.

Question - what should I do with the loin steaks?! Was going to grill them and have with colcannon potatoes, mushrooms and carrots. But then got to thinking about baking them in some kind of layered loin, potato, onion, courgette dish thing... Would it work if I bashed the pork out to a thin slab? Or should I roll the loin up with a form of stuffing? Decisions decisions.

Got 2 cabbages and making cabbage soup tonight - yum-o! Although I really have a craving for sprouts, Shane they are the size of footballs at the mo! Xx

Excellent start :welcome:

1.5 for me :D, club 10 & 2 stone

BRRRRIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 40 well done hunny - fab result xxxxxxxx

Good luck for WI tomoz minky :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats 40 :) another steady loss there.
Vicki I am sure you will be fine! You didn't have too much of a blow-out did you?

So after reading all of the posts about shopping and what you can "eek" out, I now have a fridge full of veg and a whole chicken and pork loin steaks.

Question - what should I do with the loin steaks?! Was going to grill them and have with colcannon potatoes, mushrooms and carrots. But then got to thinking about baking them in some kind of layered loin, potato, onion, courgette dish thing... Would it work if I bashed the pork out to a thin slab? Or should I roll the loin up with a form of stuffing? Decisions decisions.

Got 2 cabbages and making cabbage soup tonight - yum-o! Although I really have a craving for sprouts, Shane they are the size of footballs at the mo! Xx

I did pork in a maggi sauce earlier this week - I used the one meant for ribs and it was yummy (think it was 5.5 syns for the total)

Well done everyone, 1.5lbs off this week! Woohoo!

Below 17st 7lbs again!

well done arctic :D

fingers crossed Vicki

Maybe I shouldn't panic so much!! 3lb off for me this week.
:happy036:
My 'bad' weekend consisted of 12 syns for Saturday (but I didn't believe the food directory of 7.5 syns for a chicken chow mein chinese takeaway) and 9 syns on Sunday + an unknown amount for morrisons chicken tikka breast bites (that where probably quite low).
But my little pep talk to myself helped remind me that I must not eat anything unless I know the value of it.

Leaving me at 17stone 0.5lb.... oh sooooo close!

OMG Vicki that's fantastic :woohoo: you'll be leaving us soon, why do you worry about 12 syns?

Emma - well done :D, you'll be out of here soon too

need to shift it up a gear or I'll be billy no mates :(

OMG Vicki that's fantastic :woohoo: you'll be leaving us soon, why do you worry about 12 syns?

Emma - well done :D, you'll be out of here soon too

need to shift it up a gear or I'll be billy no mates :(

thanks 40! I might have gone a little overboard about the 12 syns - this is fairly normal amount per day for me, but I really didn't believe the syn directory when it said that an average chinese takeaway chicken chow mein was only 7.5, I enjoyed it so much, I was convinced it must be about 30 :8855:!
Hoping to see you all in the 16s soon (I can't believe I'm even thinking about the 16s :D)

vickidyers said:
cool emmamb.... maybe we can move down to the next thread together next week!
:cross:

Hope so :) haven't been in the 16's since I fell pregnant with my youngest and he's 8 months old now :D

well done every1 on some fab losses - and welcome to the newbies :D

sorry i havent been around much , im loaded with cold and feeling a tad sorry for myself - will bounce (ahem) back with a vengance soon :D take care all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to vicki and Emma - nearly there!
Welcome Nicola, don't stick around too long - we don't like it in this box :)
Shiny - hope you are getting plenty of fluid in you and feel better soon! Duvet days and options hot chocolate tend to work best for me :D
40 - you WILL be moving down with us and WON'T be Billy no mates! In it together for the long haul, don't get out of it that easily!

Pat me on the back please as I managed to only have a 2lbs gain after last weekend! WOOO! Couldn't believe it. Considering it was showing 17s 8 at the beginning of the week this morning it was a lowly 17s 1. Yay! Dead chuffed and impressed I didn't do too much damage.

Next week I am aiming to go into the 16's and never to return...... Who is with me?!
Xxxxx

Back