From 17's to 16's

Hi Dedee :welcome:

wow shiny thats fab! are you gonna treat yourself to something nice? x

Nice one shiney!!

When are you lot coming down to the next thread? I'm getting lonely down there and I WANT COMPANY!!

prolly a few weeks for me - although having said that i have no idea what i weigh as ive missed 3 'official' weigh ins due to illness - had a really good week last week but this week ive totally went off the rails - its * week and occaisionally it makes me wanna eat anything and everything - one of those weeks this week - anyhooooooooo will wait n see :D xxxxx

Hi all, been away and did manage to find a sw to wi and I lost 2lbs, making 2.5 st and my C txt me too and I'm sotm.

Had a quick skim through, glad ur better shiny and woohoo on the win. Hello to newbies too. Off to catch up.

after a drunken weekend I have put on 2lb but will be back with you next weekxxx

i've got weigh in tonight, after my birthday on tuesday (chinese, blackberry liquer and a buffet lunch!).. and saturday night at a house party which went on til 3am and included much baileys @ (i believe) 117 syns a bottle??? :eek: i haven't really eaten much this week though, just been picking at bits (all SW friendly), so i'm hoping that's counteracted those two things somewhat!!! LOL

we've got a pyjama party tonight at class - we've got to come in our pyjamas and bring a low-syn midnight snack/comfort-type food... i was thinking of bringing a bowl of chocolate mousse. i could eat that alllllll night! :D haha.. i was thinking of 5 pots of quark, thinned down slightly with some fat free yoghurt, 10 sachets options hot choc, and a few tblsp granulated sweetener. that should make a good enough amount for class don't you think? x

apparently one of the men wears nothing in bed... *waits for tonight....* hahaha :D

ooooooooooooooer missus lol **shuts eyes** haha

im quite a happy bunny - i lost 4 lbs tonight so officially wi at 17st 3 - hopefully this will be my last week here - really gonna try and go for it !! had a soup taster at tonights class and someone had made the most delicious carrot n lentil soup ive ever had - guess what im gonna make tomoz haha - some of the soups were really hot n spicy (didnt like those ones) , some1 made a cauliflower soup and put cheesy triangles in then blitzed it and it was tooooootally yummy , gonna try that

wow, some really good losses lately!!! well done everyone!!! :D

i lost 2lb last night, which i'm really pleased with :D taster evening went really well - i ended up making chocolate cornflake cakes (2.5 syns each) and coconut meringues (1.5 syns for 2). people brought in some yummy food! i went in me pj's (can't believe i actually did it :eek: lol).. but didn't feel out of place as most others did too :D

down to 17st 4lb.. only 3lb more to go before i've lost a stone.. and only 4.5lb more before i'm in the 16's!!! yay! :D good luck to those weighing in tonight :D xx

Hello all I new to this group though i would pop in and say hi!!! I lost 7.5lb in my 1st week to bring me here!!! Well done to every one in here there seems to be some really good weight losses recently!!!

Ok I posted in wrong zone...here I am 2nd day of diet so far so good....how does it work with the zones? Once down into the 16 somethings still here? Well no rush! Need to lose 8lbs before I see 16 something!

afternoon all

some good losses again, lots nearing 16s:D. wi for me tomorrow but I'm expecting to still be here for another week or so.

Everyone here is really flying towards the 16s. I lost 4.5 so need 3lbs to squeeze into that bracket, its great to think a few of us might get there together. I have to say I am so surprised by the big weight losses people are continuing to have, I had though that with been able to eat so much losses would be really small. Roll on the 16s!

Back