From 17's to 16's

I lost 3.5lb this week- now at 17stone 6lb :) :)

Oh dear it was 1 am and I ate a plate of rice with a few syns over!! I was hungry...does it matter that I ate at such a late hour? I hope I haven't jeopardised my first weigh in weight lost!! I know its free food..but feel naughty for the hour!!

Oh dear it was 1 am and I ate a plate of rice with a few syns over!! I was hungry...does it matter that I ate at such a late hour? I hope I haven't jeopardised my first weigh in weight lost!! I know its free food..but feel naughty for the hour!!

My C said right from the beginning- eat when you're hungry, even if it's at stupid o'clock. Just stop when you're full.

So don't stress it, really. :)

Thank you Little Bubblez!!! won't let it get to me then!

Christmas goal!!!

weight.png

when is your weigh day? just curious- sorry if you've already said it and i've missed it

My weigh in day is a Monday..so still 5 days to go!!! However I am doining it by myself as I live in Italy and they have no Slimming World here..using old books from England and advice from this forum...

My weigh in day is a Monday..so still 5 days to go!!! However I am doining it by myself as I live in Italy and they have no Slimming World here..using old books from England and advice from this forum...

Oh well definitely no need to worry!Even if it was disastrous- you have 5 days to make up for it. but it isn't- so don't worry :)

This forum is a lifesaver sometimes. Kudos to you for doing it on your own- shame there is no SW in different countries- it being so huge over here I'm surprised it hasn't moved to other places! I wouldn't be able to cope without my group, and my consultant.

Mind, I don't think I could cope without minimins either now LOL.

Good luck to you- even though I'm sure you don't need it :)

Thank you so much..I hope for the best and will be always here for the support that I will be missing from going to a club. Saw your blog amazing photo well done!!! Off to bed now as I have to get up in a few hours for work!!! lol Good Night!!! xxx

Thank you :)

We're all here to support each other- since we're all in the same boat!

Ni night- sleep well :) x

morning all, here for at least another week, lost 1lb last night so 17st 2lb - perhaps next week

great blog little bubblez - the jeans picture is amazing

thanks F&40, hopefully my jeans piccies will improve when I go down a few more sizes :)

I'm wearing my size 18 jeans now- i can actually breathe too! happy days- heehee

Well this is the first time i have been in the 17st mark for many years- love seeing the weight comming off-had to buy a new pair of jeans at the weekend- tight at the moment but i know they will be loose on me in a few weeks time.

Why did i wait till i was in my 40's and being told by a doctor to loose the weight for an op before i did anything about it! Gawd knows- but i feel soo good about it.

Anna

WELL DONE 40 and mummoth - fab results :D

can i ask lil bubblez is the club 20 shiney real ?? ive lost that much but no1 has mentioned it to me ?? just curious :) will be reading ur blog soon too - ur loss is inspiring xxxxxxxxxx

thanks F&40, hopefully my jeans piccies will improve when I go down a few more sizes :)

I'm wearing my size 18 jeans now- i can actually breathe too! happy days- heehee

Me too!! Fab feeling isn't it. I had a major shopping spree today as a NEXT has open up in town and they do jeans up to a 35" leg. I've never been able to shop in there before as the long length stuff only goes up to an 18... woohoo!!
Well done - your looking great and I love your blog x

bring on the size 16s!!!

Thank you Shiny :)

Bubbles: I was looking at your 'during' photos. You've done amazingly well, looking fantastic! Can't wait to get back into size 18 jeans again :)

Me too!! Fab feeling isn't it. I had a major shopping spree today as a NEXT has open up in town and they do jeans up to a 35" leg. I've never been able to shop in there before as the long length stuff only goes up to an 18... woohoo!!
Well done - your looking great and I love your blog x

bring on the size 16s!!!

Lol I've never met a woman with a longer leg than me- i'm 34" ;) mind-you are 2 inches taller than me- that would explain it eh? heehee

thanks so much for reading my blog! i'm over 1000 views, over the moon i iz!! heehee

yeah bring on those 16's baby! they'll be here before we know it :D

Thank you Shiny :)

Bubbles: I was looking at your 'during' photos. You've done amazingly well, looking fantastic! Can't wait to get back into size 18 jeans again :)

Thanks :) I can't believe how well i'm coping, but i get a lot of support on here, at group and a lot off my consultant, who I absolutely adore :) they keep me going!

Well done, that's 1lb in the right direction!

What's gold BM?

Gold Body Magic award :)

Back