From 17's to 16's

Its good to support each other SWLizzy, this forum can keep you going when you feel your going to fall off the wagon or indeed to give you a leg up when you do fall off along the way!! I'm going to try for 3lb this week as this will take me into the next group but as long a loose I can wait another week to drop down!

Well done everyone getting closer to leaving!

After losing .5 last week, I gained it back this week (with NO good reason), so back at 17 12. Sigh! I did say I'd be here a while...

After losing .5 last week, I gained it back this week (with NO good reason), so back at 17 12. Sigh! I did say I'd be here a while...

It can be frustrating when you gain but you might be geared up for a bigger loss next week :D Don't lose faith, remember that it may take a while but it will be the rest of your life you'll have at a healthy happy weight so its worth however long it takes :D xxxxx

Me too I put on .5 this week as well!!! And its only my 2nd week!!! :cry:

HI everyone.

I joined SW last week, so had my first WI tonight. I was very happy with my results I Lost 6.5lb. Putting me just into this thread at 17.13.

Well I lost 5.5lbs in my first week really pleased and I can move down a group! Thank you for the support in here and hope to see you all soon!

nik86 said:
Well I lost 5.5lbs in my first week really pleased and I can move down a group! Thank you for the support in here and hope to see you all soon!

Well done! See you soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone, all seems to be going well for everyone! I'm hoping for 3lb this week and have been good so far. My weigh in at home (I don't belong to a group) on monday morning so not long left. two and a half would get me to 3 and a half stone lost but 3 lost would mean I go down into the next group! Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!x

Well yesterday was a struggle with lots of yummy luxury biscuits on offer but I was so determined to do at least 2.5lbs that I resisted even a small one and it paid off! 3.5lb lost! That makes me 16stone 13lb so i'm off to the next group! Really excited as I head for the 15's as haven't been in the 15's for about 20years. I'm sure I'll see you all again soon as you drop into the next group. Good luck everyone.x

brummie66 said:
Well yesterday was a struggle with lots of yummy luxury biscuits on offer but I was so determined to do at least 2.5lbs that I resisted even a small one and it paid off! 3.5lb lost! That makes me 16stone 13lb so i'm off to the next group! Really excited as I head for the 15's as haven't been in the 15's for about 20years. I'm sure I'll see you all again soon as you drop into the next group. Good luck everyone.x

Yay! Well done you! :)

I'm leaving you tonight guys, lost 3.5lb tonight and now 16stone 10.5lb :D:D

I'll hopefully see some of you in the 16 to 15 stone thread :):)

I started 3 weeks ago at 17.10 I lost 9 in my 1st weeks but my 3 rd week I have really struggled..... :-( get weighed on Wednesday so I'll see what damage I have done its also totm so I just feel like eating everything in site. I really wanted to lose 2 pound this week so I could get into the 16 stone zone but I think I need to repair the damage of this week 1st need to get back on track today wish me luck..... :) xx

Back