From 17's to 16's

natty I started at the same weight as you two weeks ago, I lost 7.5 the first week and 2nd week put on .5! All I can say is dont give up, I have WI tomorrow and am hoping to have lost.

I wouldn't worry. I think it's totally normal to have a sts or even small gain after a big loss. Especially in the first week as at lot of loss will be water. Try an look at it as an average loss over two weeks, ie. 4.5lb per week, which is fabulous, rather than huge loss one week and none the next.

I know lots of ladies who have a great week followed by not such a good week, over and over, but if you look at the loss over a month say, it's a nice steady loss, which is what you want.

Hi all
Would it be ok if i joined this group? I'm hoping it will give me the kick i need. I started sw at home in april last year & up till jan this year had lost 4 st getting down to 16st10 lbs. I've now gone up to 17st 7. I was diagnosed with cancer at the beginning of dec. I had an op just before xmas which was a success & at the beginning of jan was given the allclear. The problem is that it then hit me i could have died & now i can't seem to stop eating unhealthy food. Cake,biscuit,anything sweet,stuff i wouldn't normally eat. I'm not allowed to do exercise for 8 weeks either which doesn't help. So feel free to send me a kick to help get me back on track :)

Well done everyone moving on, and moving downwards generally! :)

I lost 3.5lb, which puts me at 17 9.5. That was my 2st award, and club 10 - and me and my OH won Couple of the Year (Sure we were the ONLY couple, but still... ;) ) YAY

Thought I'd join as well. Started SW on the 3rd Jan at 17st 1/2lb after having a baby. Looking to lose a fair amount of weight as I really feel uncomfortable! Lost 3.5lbs the first week, couldnt go the 2nd week, lost 5lbs last week and managed to put 1.5lbs on at WI last night!!! Gutted but determined to join the 16 stone forum sooner rather than later.

Current weight: 16.7 1/2lb

Hey hun.... if your weight is now 16 stone 7 you can drop down to the 16 into 15 stone bracket :)

Well done on your loss so far! xxxxx

Put on 2llb this week gutted..... Hopefully I can get that off next week and maybe an extra couple of pound. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! Really pleased to be in my 17's again!
Started slimming world 2 weeks ago at 18st 8lb I'm now 17st11 really happy & loving the diet ! x

Hi guys ill be joining you here,, current weight is 17st 6.5,, i started SW last week and have my first WI on wed have been doing pretty good through out the week missing my chocolate though but it just isnt worth it ...

Hiya - jusd slid in here from the 18s to 17s am now 17.12.5 YAY

So hello everyone! :wave_cry:

Yay. Chuffed to bits. Lost 3.5lbs this week after a bad week last week (blimin periods)! Takes me to 16 st 13.5 so off to next group. See you all soon guys and keep up the great work xx

STS for me this week, but happy with that, think I'll be here at least another month - as I've a weekend away planned and it'll be a miracle if I don't gain that week hehe!

Well after a very undeserved gain last week of 0.5 I went back to. 18st

Lost 2 this week so I'm here at 17st 12lbs - I can't remember the last time I was in the 16 bracket so I'm looking forward to getting in there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back