From 17's to 16's

Lost 3.5lbs this week :)
Leaves me at 17st 3lbs ....Hoping for the same next week half a stone!!:)

I actually dread getting onto the scales tomorrow, I've had a really bad week !
I went away for a few days since Saturday and came back last night lets be fair and say I havent stuck to plan & went stupidly crazy :( hoping & praying I'm not going back to my 18st mark I'd be devastated!
I've learnt from my mistakes and will definitely not be going away any time soon lol!!

Well done everyone on your weight losses :) x

Hi I'm new to this thread. I had my fourth weigh in on Wednesday and I'm 17.13 now. I started at 18.11 1/2 which is the biggest I've ever been. I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get into the 16 bracket because I haven't been in it for years. X

Hi everyone,
I rejoined last Wed at 17st4.5lbs. I've really not had a good week though so I will probably end up gaining this week. I just sabotage myself all the time! I need to eat more at meals so I'm not in the cupboards between meals xx

Hi :) I've lost 11 pounds in total bringing me down into the 17's...happy days.

Only 1/2 off this week but hadn't been good so thats OK!

Weigh-in four on thursday and i need 1lb for my first Stone off. I have had loads of fruit and veg.... and a couple of treats (all syned tho!) Loving the new philadelphia cadburys with strawberries. So heres hoping i have a nice loss.

Hi everyone!

Weighed in last night and lost 2.5lbs bringing me down to 17.13 and into the 17 bracket. I'm so excited :)

Might take me a while to get down to 16 as I'm 10 weeks pregnant and suffering a bit but I've been given the all clear to lose with SW and that's what I intend to do!

Xxx

3.5 off for me, bringing me down to 17 6. Yay! As i've got a weekend away with friends I'm just aiming for 1lb off this week, then we'll see what happens :)

Realised that I haven't been on this thread for ages! Sorry!

I joined the gym which has really slowed down my losses for a few weeks which means at the moment I weigh 17 stone and 8lbs. Fingers crossed that I'll get half a pound off this week to get to my 3 stone award. It's my birthday tomorrow though and having had a meal out last night and with two more planned I'm hoping that it will be doable. I'm just trying to eat out the slimming world way (until tomorrow when I'm going to eat what I fancy!).

You're all doing really well so well done to you all. Keep on at it and we'll be in the 16s!

Hello. I weigh in Thursday's and lost 4lb which has taken me to 17.13 1/2 happy to join this group and go to the next stone :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi i was 21 stone 10lb in 2010 and am now 16 stone 10lb got my 3 stone award with sw last week as had already lost 2 stone before rejoining sw in jan 2011, how do u add your sw awards to the bottom of your posts please?

Hi all can I join you in here for a bit. Rejoined with SW fortnight ago lost 9 pounds since the which weighs me in at 17 stone 5 and a half. Not very good with computer so forgive if I do a lot of posts wrong lol hello to yous all xx

Hey, can I join this thread...lost 9lb so far......having a tough time at the moment but still trying to stay focused...signed up so I hope this helps

Back