From 17's to 16's

I am 17.11 tonight. On my way down!!!!

Well I quit Slimming World. Didn't like my group at all, the leader was completely uninspiring and I was viewing it as a "quick fix" solution as opposed to the permanent lifestyle change it was meant to be. So I am just sticking to the basic principles of it with a degree of flexibility and without the massive pressure I was putting upon myself.

I reset my start weight (originally 18st8) as my class was on a Monday night and so I was heavier than what I am in the mornings, when I weigh myself now. Luckily I had weighed myself the morning of my original weigh in before I got dressed and weighed 18st3 so I am using that as my "new" start weight.

Sorry for the premptive ramble :D anyway down to business, 17st 1.5 this morning. 2 pounds to go...

Lost 3lbs this week taking me to 17stone 1lb.

Next week - I'm outa here baby! :D
Good for you! Share your secrets before you leave!!!!

WTG Pigler! We'll let you move out next week :D Make sure you leave your room tidy for the next occupant! lol

Good for you! Share your secrets before you leave!!!!

If I had a secret to loosing weight I'd be happy to share! Hard work and determination I'm afarid.

We've actually lost a similar amount of weight in a similar time frame so you are doing great too.

Corkscrew I promise to tidy up before I go!

Emmey1 said:
Well done! See you soon ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I meant obviously when I come down not cause I think you'll be back up lol eeek!

Pigler said:
Lol!

It's the weight that's never coming back :) you're all welcome to join me in the 16's!

We're on our way ;)

Lol!
It's the weight that's never coming back :) you're all welcome to join me in the 16's!
We are hot on your heels! Please prepare for our imminent arrival!!!

Can you all hurry up as nobody seems to chat much in next group and i'm getting lonely!!!;)

Well I'm going as quick as the scales are letting me Brum :D You could always gain a few pound and stay here :eek: :8855: :bolt:

Just kidding of course :D I'm sure we'll be there soon........about a month for me! lol

Corkscrew said:
Well I'm going as quick as the scales are letting me Brum :D You could always gain a few pound and stay here :eek: :8855: :bolt:

Just kidding of course :D I'm sure we'll be there soon........about a month for me! lol

Corks I think you'll find April 7th is when we agreed you would drop down! ;) April 4th for me! No delays as there are people waiting for us to leave here so they can move in!

Corks I think you'll find April 7th is when we agreed you would drop down! ;) April 4th for me! No delays as there are people waiting for us to leave here so they can move in!

Ahhhh, thanks for the reminder Ems :D 7th of April it is then :rolleyes: lol

Back