From 17's to 16's

And I'm trying for the 11th, although 18th is more likely but 11th is what I'm trying for...aim for the stars and all that.

ellen83 said:
And I'm trying for the 11th, although 18th is more likely but 11th is what I'm trying for...aim for the stars and all that.

Aim for the moon and you are sure to fall among the stars ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
Ahhhh, thanks for the reminder Ems :D 7th of April it is then :rolleyes: lol

You are very very welcome indeed! ;)

Looks like I will be out of here on 19 April........

Corks I think you'll find April 7th is when we agreed you would drop down! ;) April 4th for me! No delays as there are people waiting for us to leave here so they can move in!

But, but, but, but.......that means I have to lose 7lb in the next 3 WI's! I might have to apply or a deferral! lol

Corkscrew said:
But, but, but, but.......that means I have to lose 7lb in the next 3 WI's! I might have to apply or a deferral! lol

Peasy easy! I have 6.5 to lose so may not do it myself yet as I'm sensing a STS this week - reach for the moon and you'll fall among the stars ;) ( that's my new saying)

Watch out we are on fire in the 18 stone room and there are several of us peeking through the letterbox!

Watch out we are on fire in the 18 stone room and there are several of us peeking through the letterbox!
We will reach for the moon or the stairlift! Which ever gets us out of here first!

Despite some emotional eating due to breaking up with my partner, 3lb off this week. Thats me into the 16s for the first time in memory... see you in the next group soon ladies xx

Corkscrew, the way things seem to be going I may well be popping back up to join you all. If not i will look forward to you all coming down to join me early April, I'll put the kettle on!!

Im in the cluuuubbb im in the cluuuubbb!!! Finally i jump through the door kicking and screaming!! I can finally say im into the 17's....i hope im only here for about 6 weeks (no offense peeps..im just a lady on a mission)

Hope youre all having a fab day :)

We will reach for the moon or the stairlift! Which ever gets us out of here first!

:rotflmao:

Despite some emotional eating due to breaking up with my partner, 3lb off this week. Thats me into the 16s for the first time in memory... see you in the next group soon ladies xx

Sorry about your breakup :(

Well done and see you soon :D xx

Corkscrew, the way things seem to be going I may well be popping back up to join you all. If not i will look forward to you all coming down to join me early April, I'll put the kettle on!!

See you soon. Green tea for me please :D:giggle:

Im in the cluuuubbb im in the cluuuubbb!!! Finally i jump through the door kicking and screaming!! I can finally say im into the 17's....i hope im only here for about 6 weeks (no offense peeps..im just a lady on a mission)

Hope youre all having a fab day :)

No offence taken ;) We're all itching to leave too! lol

Well done on getting into the 17's! :D

Can't make group this week due to bein home bound with an ear infection - home scales cannot be trusted so stayed off em for ages now and don't wanna start using them - I'm calling it a STS this week and will report in next week with a loss ?

Can't make group this week due to bein home bound with an ear infection - home scales cannot be trusted so stayed off em for ages now and don't wanna start using them - I'm calling it a STS this week and will report in next week with a loss ?

Very wise move :D Hope you feel better soon xx

I lost 2lbs this week and weighed in today at 16 st 13 lbs, so as I hoped I'm out of here ladies :D

I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you again soon - keep up the fight!

Not been on here for a while, i was here, popped back to the 18's for 2 weeks, but decided to make a reapperance this week with my 2.5lb loss taking me too 17st12.5lbs. xx

Well after two weeks I've gained 2lbs - not really eastern bad to deserve that but been unwell and lacked serious exercise over two weeks so that's probably had impact - so now I'm 17st 8lbs - don't think I'll be meeting my aim to be out of here by next week lol but certainly by the end of April I will be! Mark my words ;)

Well 2lbs off tonight so should only be 3 weeks or less before I hit the 16s!

Gained 2lb.......still here, but for a week longer than I thought.....

Back