From 17's to 16's

Well after two weeks I've gained 2lbs - not really eastern bad to deserve that but been unwell and lacked serious exercise over two weeks so that's probably had impact - so now I'm 17st 8lbs - don't think I'll be meeting my aim to be out of here by next week lol but certainly by the end of April I will be! Mark my words ;)

No not eastern bad at all :D :8855:

I lost 2lbs this week and weighed in today at 16 st 13 lbs, so as I hoped I'm out of here ladies :D

I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you again soon - keep up the fight!

Well done! YAY See you soon Pigler :D

Not been on here for a while, i was here, popped back to the 18's for 2 weeks, but decided to make a reapperance this week with my 2.5lb loss taking me too 17st12.5lbs. xx

:eek: Don't go back theer again :eek: lol Well Done :D

Well 2lbs off tonight so should only be 3 weeks or less before I hit the 16s!

Well done Elllen :D

Gained 2lb.......still here, but for a week longer than I thought.....

Nevermind Muis, a little gain in the grand scheme of things is no big deal, and it means we have the pleasure of your company for another week :D xx

First weigh in last night 4.5 off! 4 to go until I join the 16's, hoping to get there next week!! ;)

Hi everyone im new to this group and weighed in last Monday at 17st 4.5lbs. I started in Jan and have lost 1st 2lb and hoping to be in my 16s very soon as I get married next year so I need to lose weight to fit into my dream dress, I seen this thread and everyone seems very supportive so good luck guys xx

mamabec1986 said:
Hi everyone im new to this group and weighed in last Monday at 17st 4.5lbs. I started in Jan and have lost 1st 2lb and hoping to be in my 16s very soon as I get married next year so I need to lose weight to fit into my dream dress, I seen this thread and everyone seems very supportive so good luck guys xx

Hey hun, welcome. When do you get married? I'm getting married in July next year an refuse to be a fat bride. I've already found 'the' dress and I use it as my 'thinspiration'. It's already helped me lose nearly 2.5st so far. Have you found your dream dress yet? There is a bride to be section on the website you may wanna look at. Looking foward to seeing you around the boards hun!

Hi Ellen83 im also getting married in July next year :) I cant wait but like u said I dont want to be a fat bride, iv seen loads of dresses I love but I refuse to try any on until I have lost more weight :-( iv tried so many times to lose weight but nothing has ever worked untill now I know it's down to the fact im so determined not to be a big bride. Il have a look at the bride to be thread I need all the inspiration I can get at the minute, and well done by the way on ur weight loss keep up the good work we shall be skinny brides :) x x

2.5lb off for me this week :D

I'm only here for another 3 and a bit pounds :D

mamabec1986 said:
Hi Ellen83 im also getting married in July next year :) I cant wait but like u said I dont want to be a fat bride, iv seen loads of dresses I love but I refuse to try any on until I have lost more weight :-( iv tried so many times to lose weight but nothing has ever worked untill now I know it's down to the fact im so determined not to be a big bride. Il have a look at the bride to be thread I need all the inspiration I can get at the minute, and well done by the way on ur weight loss keep up the good work we shall be skinny brides :) x x

I've been engaged for almost 3 years and tried dresses on for the first time last week, tried the dress I've been using as my thinspiration on in a plus size and felt amazing even at this weight so can't wait until I'm smaller. Did try others on but none felt as good.

Corkscrew said:
2.5lb off for me this week :D

I'm only here for another 3 and a bit pounds :D

Not long!

Welcome, hopefully you won't be here long chick!, I'm hoping to be out of here in the next 3 weeks at most!

ellen83 said:
Welcome, hopefully you won't be here long chick!, I'm hoping to be out of here in the next 3 weeks at most!

Thanks!

Ahh how much do you have to go til your out of here? It's the best feeling going into another stone bracket isn't it? The feeling seeing 17 flash up on those scales this morning well, just wish I could bottle it !

Fingers crossed youre in the next bracket soon, :)

Thanks!

Ahh how much do you have to go til your out of here? It's the best feeling going into another stone bracket isn't it? The feeling seeing 17 flash up on those scales this morning well, just wish I could bottle it !

Fingers crossed youre in the next bracket soon, :)

I'm currently 17st 5.5lbs (or was last Weds)

Hello everyone :) very happily dipped my toes into the 17's last week at 17st 13.5, well done everyone for your continuing declines.

Another 4 lbs off for me so ive got 7 to go till im into the next zone.

Hope youre all doing well

Em x

Hello everyone! I'm joining you as from today, sneaking in at 17st 13.5lbs....only by half but i'm here and happy. Realistic target for the next bracket i'm going to say....8 weeks...19th of April...fingers crossed xxx

Oh heck looks like i've got 2 weeks to loose 11lbs...mmmm

Back