From 17's to 16's

1.5lbs off tonight so down to 17st 4lbs, not too much longer.

Well done Ellen, keep it going x

Thanks hun, I want to be under 17st for the 18th, I am aiming for my 3st by the end of April so If I don't meet the first target, it's unlikely I'll meet the second. I'm off to London on the 20th April and would be nice to think of myself as 16st something rather than 17st. Silly but it'd be nice.

Feeling like I am stuck in the 17s at the moment, although it has been 3 years since I have seen 17stone on the scales :eek:

Pipaluk said:
Feeling like I am stuck in the 17s at the moment, although it has been 3 years since I have seen 17stone on the scales :eek:

I felt the same with the 18s.. keep going, it will drop :)

lottiebird said:
Not silly at all! I'm 17.2, can't wait to be 16 stone something :)

It's just so close I can see it... So excited!

Thanks hun, I want to be under 17st for the 18th, I am aiming for my 3st by the end of April so If I don't meet the first target, it's unlikely I'll meet the second. I'm off to London on the 20th April and would be nice to think of myself as 16st something rather than 17st. Silly but it'd be nice.

No it's not silly at all, you have to set yourself mini goals, i find it's the best way to suceed rather than to overwhelm yourself with the final target. I've got my mum and dad coming to visit me for won't have seen them for 2 months and i want to be 16st something by the 16th May. xx

The 16's is what I have been dreaming of for years!

Hi can I join you in here plz got weighed on Tuesday but before I went to my SW Weigh in I got on my own scale ( tut tut lol) anyway my scale said 16 st 9 lbs which was a loss of 2 and a half pounds from the week before !! I was chuffed went to class and cockily stood on the scales thinking I knew what she was goin to say WELL!!!!! You've gained a half pound suzie!!!?!??? Couldn't believe it that's what I get for being so cocky with myself!! I was sooo shocked!! Has anyone else had a different weight on their home scales compared to class ???? Hope I get a loss on Tuesday xxx

Hi can I join you in here plz got weighed on Tuesday but before I went to my SW Weigh in I got on my own scale ( tut tut lol) anyway my scale said 16 st 9 lbs which was a loss of 2 and a half pounds from the week before !! I was chuffed went to class and cockily stood on the scales thinking I knew what she was goin to say WELL!!!!! You've gained a half pound suzie!!!?!??? Couldn't believe it that's what I get for being so cocky with myself!! I was sooo shocked!! Has anyone else had a different weight on their home scales compared to class ???? Hope I get a loss on Tuesday xxx
Home scales is not as accurate as the SW scales. My home scales weigh me 1 lb heavier than the SW scales.

Muis said:
Well done with your loss. You need to go to the 16's down to the 15's. You are in the 16's already.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-through-stones-your-zone/204972-16s-15s-76.html

We will be joining you soon, so prepare for our arrival to the thread please!!!!

Thank you for directing me lol thanks also for you advice on the scales I'm really bad for weighing myself constantly (bad suzie lol) well I will go and join the right section and I will see you very soon muis xxxxx

Lolacola83 said:
Hello everyone :) i'm here to join you today after losing 4.5lbs this week and getting in the 17s :) 17st 12.5lbs woop! lets get into the 16s yay! x

Well done!!!

I'm dreading WI tomorrow!! :( I think ill gain and only just got into the 17s :(

I weigh in on wed, but didnt weigh in last week as was away. I have stuck to plan though so i might be saying see you soon after wednesday, i was 17st 4lb last weigh in so good luck to me x

Back