From 17's to 16's

Well done

Well im saying see you all soon, i weighed in this morn & lost 4 1/2, taking me to 16st 13 1/2lb. I hopefully wont be back here anytime soon x

2lb off and I got my 2 stone sticker!!!

Got 7lb to go, then I am out of here!!!!!

Evening all - day 1 today and i'm 17st 1lb so i'm hoping i'll only be here for a week or so based on previous attempts at SW... although i'm not going to group i'm following the plan and hoping that there'll be as much support here as there is at group so it won't matter too much! Will be weighing in on Mondays so today is the first of many baited breath bathroom sessions, haha!! Good luck to everyone else here too xx

Evening all - day 1 today and i'm 17st 1lb so i'm hoping i'll only be here for a week or so based on previous attempts at SW... although i'm not going to group i'm following the plan and hoping that there'll be as much support here as there is at group so it won't matter too much! Will be weighing in on Mondays so today is the first of many baited breath bathroom sessions, haha!! Good luck to everyone else here too xx
Good luck. Go and get the 16's ready for us. We are on our way down!!!

nearly fell out of this group last week with a weight of 17st13.5lbs, but managed to pull it back this week with a 4.5lb loss taking me to 17st 9lb x

Went to the Drs this morning for my 4 weekly weigh in and i am 7lbs away from being the lowest i have been in 10 years!!! i cannot wait!! So chuffed with myself :)

Well done you... that's brilliant!

Lolacola83 said:
Went to the Drs this morning for my 4 weekly weigh in and i am 7lbs away from being the lowest i have been in 10 years!!! i cannot wait!! So chuffed with myself :)

Yay!!!!!!!! Amazing , well done :)

Feel like I have been stuck in the 17s for a while now :( had a couple of gains the past month and then lost them the week after. Over half way there until I wave goodbye to the 17s! Lost 1.5lb today, which I am really pleased with.

Had a REALLY bad day today so I've certainly scuppered any hope of saying goodbye to the 17's this week I think! Still, tomorrow is another day :)

Back