From 17's to 16's

After this weeks 1.5lbs loss I am down to 17st 0.5lbs so I should be leaving you ladies next week!

2lbs off this week, taking me to 17st 1lb, hopefully i'll be following Ellen83 into the 16's next week,praying, as i have my mum and dad here in cyprus visiting me and we are going out for lots of meals...eek!! xx

Can i join you? Just starting today so have a way to go. I have just been on cambridge plan for 6 days so i may gain in my first few weeks on sw. I really want to see 16's soon :) xxx

STS for me today, still at 17st 3lb I'll be here for a bit longer yet!

Oops forgot to update this week too!! Stayed the same... 17st 6 :(

3.5 lb off for my 4 stone award.

Arghhh... I'm hoping next week ill be closer to 17 !

Weighed in at 17 stone this week and fingers crossed that I will finally be in the 16's:sign0009:
Good luck for WI honey x

Lost 0.5lb :( slowly moving down.. 17 st 10.5 now
Oh so close...start packing your bags fatbgone - you are moving out next week x

I'm new & am lurking at 17st 1lb. Started at 17st 9lb 2 weeks 5 days ago. Hoping to sneak below 17st at WI on Monday.

I hate being on the threshold of moving down into next stones bracket as I swear my weight loss slows down!
HI Boleynannie - good luck for WI - I am sure you've walked proudly into the 16s Room now xxx

STS for me today, still at 17st 3lb I'll be here for a bit longer yet!
I predict a big loss next week! Don;t let STS get you down x

Can i join you? Just starting today so have a way to go. I have just been on cambridge plan for 6 days so i may gain in my first few weeks on sw. I really want to see 16's soon :) xxx
Welcome 5sttogo...good luck for WI

2lbs off this week, taking me to 17st 1lb, hopefully i'll be following Ellen83 into the 16's next week,praying, as i have my mum and dad here in cyprus visiting me and we are going out for lots of meals...eek!! xx
Pack your bags mariebee1 - you are moving on next week! Fab loss well done x
I better lol!

After this weeks 1.5lbs loss I am down to 17st 0.5lbs so I should be leaving you ladies next week!
You too Ellen, pack your bags you are being evicted next week xxx

First weigh in today and lost 5lbs- Hooray!!! It makes it all worthwhile!

DonnaJT- thanks for the advice! Tonight am having macaroni cheese from the Philadelphia advert on TV. Yum Yum! I haven't opened a food diary- not quite figured that but out yet! I do have a few recipes for amazing risotto and bolo aide sauce which can b made either free or with healthy extra's- will look where to put them! Thanks :)
FANTASTIC LOSS Claretdebs - and you were so worried last week. Did you enjoy your first week? Your recipes sound amazing - post them on the recipe board or open a diary and post them there!!

How did you find the Philly recipe - I wasn't sure if it would be a bit bland?

Good luck for the week ahead

Yes I done it just woop! Lost 3lbs today so that takes me to 16.13 1/2 see you guys in the next room soon :) good luck x
HOORAY!!! WELL DONE - Hope to see you in Room 16 soon ... and your 4stone shiny will be yours next week x

Here is my Before and after pic since losing 3stone 10lbs :) yay! View attachment 48731
WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING - You were beautiful to start but - omg you have shrunk!! I must be brave and find a before pic but I have hidden from cameras since 2005 lol!

Hello there new person! x
Welcome Lady Lush, good luck for WI this week x

I lost 1.5lbs and am now in the 16's yea ::)
AMAZING WELL DONE!!
I finally did it last night!:happy036:
Hope you ladies reach your goals soon, see you in the next zone
CONGRATULATIONS

starting proper today so i thought i would buy new home scale the 2 i have are half a stone wrong so what happened when i bought these all singing all dancing weight watchers scales they said i was 22st!!! (which i am not) doc said 17st 3.5lb 3 day ago lol and said my son weighed nothing!! fed up it like im not supposed to know. Thanks for letting me join how is everyone today?

Sam xx

Lost 3.5lb today Woop. So now 17 stone 2.5lbs. Hoping to be out of here next week or atleast by following week!

Lost 3 tonight to get into 16s - see you all there :)

My starting weight in December was 18st 13lbs, and between then and now i've lost 22lbs through a combination of healthy eating and WW.

However WW kinda stopped working after the first few weeks and I got lazy (eep!) so now at 17st 5lbs i'm doing SW on my own (well my mum is too, but no meetings or website help).

Yesterday we started off doing one of the 7day meal plans in the magazine (May/June issue i think) but quickly discovered it was a bit of a faff...so we're doing Extra Easy now :)

My short term(ish) goal is to look good for my college graduation on 2nd November! I really hope i can stick to this!

lost 2 today 17st 3 now, not long to go till i'm saying goodbye

Wishing you all look on your journeys this week

Flipping STS, not happy. Still 17st 0.5lbs:mad:

Back