From 17's to 16's

Unexpected loss of 3.5lbs this morning so it's over into the 16's I go, see you all there!

I seem to have lost 1 to 2lbs over the last week but thats after coming off a vlcd. I am going to a group on Saturday scared it will say i weigh more on the consultants scales mine never seems to make its mind up xx

Flipsangel said:
Thanks donnajt :) Its taken 8 weeks to get here so probably here for awhile lol

You'll do it flipsangel and i shall see you there

Lost 2.5lb today am so happy, making me 16st 13lb....so i am leaving you all for room 16...i'll see you all there soon xxx

Thanks for your company and encouragement over last 5 weeks

You'll do it flipsangel and i shall see you there

Lost 2.5lb today am so happy, making me 16st 13lb....so i am leaving you all for room 16...i'll see you all there soon xxx

Thanks for your company and encouragement over last 5 weeks

Well done, see you soon!

Hi all,
well I losy 5.5lbs tonight - cant believe it so I am now 16st 11lbs :) see you in the 16s to 15s forum...

Much love and luck with the rest of your journey xxxx

Hi everyone! I weighed in tonight and I am finally in the 17 stone bracket at 17st 12lbs :D Hope you don't mind me joining you!

Right ladies, I'm finally leaving you. Lost 1.5lbs tonight and am now 16st 13lbs. Hopefully I won't spend as long faffing about in the 16s! See you all there soon, although you better be quick, I don't plan on being there for long!

Back