From 17's to 16's

ellen83 said:
Right ladies, I'm finally leaving you. Lost 1.5lbs tonight and am now 16st 13lbs. Hopefully I won't spend as long faffing about in the 16s! See you all there soon, although you better be quick, I don't plan on being there for long!

Awww well done Ellen!! Hopefully ill join you next week! Xx

MrsM10 said:
Hi everyone! I weighed in tonight and I am finally in the 17 stone bracket at 17st 12lbs :D Hope you don't mind me joining you!

Great to see u MrsM10 :)

Flipsangel said:
Great to see u MrsM10 :)

You too Flipsangel! I'm on my phone at the moment, so I can't see stats or anything. How are you getting on?

Can't believe I'm finally in this stone zone! Starting at just over 21 stone I just never thought I'd be able to lose any weight! To be in the 17 stones?! Wow! I'm so proud of myself!

Right ladies, I'm finally leaving you. Lost 1.5lbs tonight and am now 16st 13lbs. Hopefully I won't spend as long faffing about in the 16s! See you all there soon, although you better be quick, I don't plan on being there for long!

Well done Ellen83, hopefully i'll be joining you next week!!

MrsM10 said:
You too Flipsangel! I'm on my phone at the moment, so I can't see stats or anything. How are you getting on?

Can't believe I'm finally in this stone zone! Starting at just over 21 stone I just never thought I'd be able to lose any weight! To be in the 17 stones?! Wow! I'm so proud of myself!

It's a great feeling isn't it :) I lost 3.5 lbs again this week so I'm down to 17.9 and a half. Your doing so well MrsM10 and u should be proud x Oh forgot to say I got slimmer of d week and month this week too so feeling pretty darn good myself :)

Flipsangel said:
It's a great feeling isn't it :) I lost 3.5 lbs again this week so I'm down to 17.9 and a half. Your doing so well MrsM10 and u should be proud x Oh forgot to say I got slimmer of d week and month this week too so feeling pretty darn good myself :)

Brilliant! Well done on the weight loss, SOW & SOM! You are doing so well!

Here's to another good week for us both (and of course every other slimmer here too)!! xxx

Hi all

Can I join you please? I've just signed up. I'm currently 17:8, i did get down to 15:9 last year but then it all went wrong! There are some great losses among you ladies, its VERY inspiring!

Am going for the slow and steady route this time tho.

Karen
x

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.................I'VE ONLY GONE AND DONE IT!! 3lbs off this week taking me to 16st 11lbs...hope to see you all soon xxxx

Hi all

Can I join you please? I've just signed up. I'm currently 17:8, i did get down to 15:9 last year but then it all went wrong! There are some great losses among you ladies, its VERY inspiring!

Am going for the slow and steady route this time tho.

Karen
x

Welcome Karen!

I managed to lose 2lbs this week, taking me to 17st 10lbs! So I guess I will be here for a good few weeks yet!

Hoping to lose 1½ lbs this week to get to 3½ stone lost...and my BMI in the 30's!!

MrsM10 said:
I managed to lose 2lbs this week, taking me to 17st 10lbs! So I guess I will be here for a good few weeks yet!

Hoping to lose 1½ lbs this week to get to 3½ stone lost...and my BMI in the 30's!!

Congratulations! You're having a great run at this. You'll be in the 16's before I get into the 17's. WI tomorrow for me - not hopeful! The Pimms monster got me on Saturday night!

Congratulations! You're having a great run at this. You'll be in the 16's before I get into the 17's. WI tomorrow for me - not hopeful! The Pimms monster got me on Saturday night!

I'm sure I'll still be here when you arrive! It usually takes me a good 5-6 weeks to lose a stone, and with each stone, it is taking longer and longer! I'll be here a while yet!

Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have done fine! I was so nervous about tonight and I managed to lose! I'm sure you will too - even with having drank some pimms! Haha! x

Hi can I join you?
I lost 3.5lbs this week so am now 17st 13.5lbs. Just scraped in. Also got SOTW so was really happy as its the first time I got it even though been doing slimming world for over a year!!! :)

Only 1.5lbs to go to 2st award and club 10. Definelty want that next week!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did it! 3.5 lb off this week... 16 stone 10.5!

Thinnest I've been in my adult life... Eeek.

Off to next group .. see you soon!

Back