From 17's to 16's

got into the 17's on wednesday, now 17st 13lb from 19st 10.5lb :) wanting to go all the way down to about 12 stone so going to start following these threads and joining each one until i get there!! so hello everyone :)

got into the 17's on wednesday, now 17st 13lb from 19st 10.5lb :) wanting to go all the way down to about 12 stone so going to start following these threads and joining each one until i get there!! so hello everyone :)
Very freaky Rochelle, when i started again in Jan I started at 19st 10.5lbs and when i weighed on Wednesday I was 17st 13lbs!! awesome! lol, we defo need to buddy! wanna get into those 16s!!

Very freaky Rochelle, when i started again in Jan I started at 19st 10.5lbs and when i weighed on Wednesday I was 17st 13lbs!! awesome! lol, we defo need to buddy! wanna get into those 16s!!

Weird!! Yep deffo need to buddy up lol I started in march I think, will have to check in my book how many weeks I've actually done! Want to be in the 16's before I go on holiday on 24th august, so I've got about 10 weeks? X

Room for a newbie? 17st 12.5lb as of yesterday. That's a number I *never imagined* seeing! :faint2: :bliss:

ermintrude said:
Room for a newbie? 17st 12.5lb as of yesterday. That's a number I *never imagined* seeing! :faint2: :bliss:

Congrats ermintrude! You are such an inspiration! Welcome! x

Well, althought I have stuck to plan this week I stayed the same.. i think it is because of my depo i had on Monday so that tends to bloat me out a little bit this week as when i weighed on sunday (naughty i know!) I had lost 2lbs :( but there we go still 17.13 but will get 2.5lbs next week to get my 2 stone award and my club 10!

Well, althought I have stuck to plan this week I stayed the same.. i think it is because of my depo i had on Monday so that tends to bloat me out a little bit this week as when i weighed on sunday (naughty i know!) I had lost 2lbs :( but there we go still 17.13 but will get 2.5lbs next week to get my 2 stone award and my club 10!

Good luck for this week! Sure you will get that 2½ lbs you're after! xx

MrsM10 said:
Good luck for this week! Sure you will get that 2½ lbs you're after! xx

I defo hope so! I have got a little challenge with someone else in the group

Good evening ladies!!

I have been here many moons ago and then could kick down that 18st barrier then 2 weeks ago i was ill and lost 10lbs woop!! Havent actually started back with SW yet but i will be doing it this week weds or thurs. Im also going to do a lickle at home detoxing as i havent been too good this last week.
Looking forward to getting to know you all. J xx

I can now officially join you all in this group, lost 5lb at my weigh in yesterday to take me down to 17st 10lb, has been well over 12 months since i was last this weight, really enjoying being back on plan and couldnt do it without the support on here and the kick up the arse i get from my two best friends who are determined to help me win my battle with my weight.

charliangel said:
I can now officially join you all in this group, lost 5lb at my weigh in yesterday to take me down to 17st 10lb, has been well over 12 months since i was last this weight, really enjoying being back on plan and couldnt do it without the support on here and the kick up the arse i get from my two best friends who are determined to help me win my battle with my weight.

Congrats on the 5lb loss, that's brilliant! I've not been able to lose more than 3 for weeks now!

And...welcome to the countdown to the 16's!! Hopefully we'll all be moving on again soon!!

Back