From 17's to 16's

I feel a bit rubbish! I lost 1.5lbs but wanted 2.5 for my 2stone and my club 10.. i know next week will be a defo but still a bit disappointed! now 17-11.5 these 17s are so slow :(

I feel a bit rubbish! I lost 1.5lbs but wanted 2.5 for my 2stone and my club 10.. i know next week will be a defo but still a bit disappointed! now 17-11.5 these 17s are so slow :(

1.5lbs is a brilliant weight loss. Don't be disappointed. Our bodies can only do so much! You'll get the 2stone & club 10 next week! You are so close!

I always find that I am just under when I'm close to an award. It was the same with 1.5, 2, 3, 3.5 and club 10. half a pound away every time! And this week only 1lb away from 4 stone! It's aggravating, but look how far you've come already. You will be on here cheering next week sporting your new awards in your sig! Only 7 days to go! Keep up the good work! x

Hi. Ive just joined this group today. Ive been at slimming world since March and although its slowly coming off, im feeling hell of a lot better. Alls well :). Im 6 off my 10% so thats my next aim, although im weighing in tonight ( my usual day is tue)

I lost 2lb on wednesday so now at 2st 1lb and got my club 10 and 2st award :)

Don't worry, you will get that next week. I thought I was strange as people who weigh as much as me seem to be getting big losses like 3lb or more every week and I've only had 3 weeks where I've been 3lb or over! We're all different and our bodies are all different 1.5lb is a brill loss for a week I think

Hi. Ive just joined this group today. Ive been at slimming world since March and although its slowly coming off, im feeling hell of a lot better. Alls well :). Im 6 off my 10% so thats my next aim, although im weighing in tonight ( my usual day is tue)

Hello welcome to the 17's :) lol

Weighed in last night with loss of 4 1/2 ;). Thats 3 to go for 2 stone and 2 for 10%. this is the most ive ever lost under slimming world so really chuffed

charliangel said:
I can now officially join you all in this group, lost 5lb at my weigh in yesterday to take me down to 17st 10lb, has been well over 12 months since i was last this weight, really enjoying being back on plan and couldnt do it without the support on here and the kick up the arse i get from my two best friends who are determined to help me win my battle with my weight.

Ive got really good support with my best friend so i know how this can also help. I have a brill chappy who cooks for me as well :)

Well after a scenic detour and a gain of 12lbs on my hols, I am finally back in the 17's!

17:12 last night at WI and hoping to get rid of the 17's in 5 weeks, or thats the plan!

17.5 for me so I'm in your gang ... hoping not for long! No offence!

Well ive done a zumba and bokwa class tonight. Im hoping the scales will be nice to me this week and that my halo is adjustable ;)

Ooohhh, getting nervous now! WI this evening - will I lose 1 lb to get me my 4stone award? Will I lose the 3lbs I want to take me into the 16's?! Ugh!

I hate not being able to sleep and panicking about WI! Grrr! Plus, weighing on my scales (they're 3lbs different to group scales) they say I've gained a lb! I know I shouldn't weigh at home, but I can't help it! But, I guess anything could happen in the next 16 hours! Haha! x

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining your thread! I'm Kirsty, had my first WI today and a 7lb loss for me :D bringing me down into the 17's (for a few weeks at least) Excited to be here :)

kirstyleigh said:
Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining your thread! I'm Kirsty, had my first WI today and a 7lb loss for me :D bringing me down into the 17's (for a few weeks at least) Excited to be here :)

Well done! 7lbs is amazing in a week!

Welcome Kirstyleigh :) What a great loss. I lost 1.5 this week so down to 17.3 and half. Guess im here for another couple of weeks anyway.

Flipsangel said:
Welcome Kirstyleigh :) What a great loss. I lost 1.5 this week so down to 17.3 and half. Guess im here for another couple of weeks anyway.

Well done! My moment of truth is in half an hour! Hoping to be out of the 17's tonight!! x

1.5 is a good loss, won't be long until you're down in the 16's, you'll have to make some friends in there for me because it wont be long until i join you :D

Well ladies & gents...I'm finally out of the 17's! WOOOOO! So excited!

Managed to lose another 5½ lbs this week, which got me my 4stone award, into the next stone bracket, slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month for the 4th month in a row! See you all in the next room! xxx

Back