From 17's to 16's

Well ladies & gents...I'm finally out of the 17's! WOOOOO! So excited!

Managed to lose another 5½ lbs this week, which got me my 4stone award, into the next stone bracket, slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month for the 4th month in a row! See you all in the next room! xxx
Wow wow wow, that is amazing MrsM10, I am delighted you got into the next bracket and sotm and sotw :) Well done you and hopefully see you on the other side soon x

1.5 is a good loss, won't be long until you're down in the 16's, you'll have to make some friends in there for me because it wont be long until i join you :D
Thanks Kirstyleigh. Sometimes it feels like the weight comes off so slow but time moves fast and they all add up quickly :) Keep positive and we will both be there soon x

Wow wow wow, that is amazing MrsM10, I am delighted you got into the next bracket and sotm and sotw :) Well done you and hopefully see you on the other side soon x

I'm still in complete shock! I was hoping for a 3lb loss, so the 5½ was just amazing! I am kind of embarrassed getting SOW and SOM again though - others are starting to comment, but I figure that someone will come in and give me a run for my money soon enough! This new exercise regime is brilliant even though it hurts like hell and my body hates me - 11lbs in 2 weeks, I just can't believe it!

I will definitely see you on the other side soon enough! xx

Hey guys, weighed in last night, lost 2lbs and got my 2 stone award, my club 10 and I was slimmer of the month. I'm now 17-9.5 it's creeping down slowly!

MrsM10 said:
I'm still in complete shock! I was hoping for a 3lb loss, so the 5½ was just amazing! I am kind of embarrassed getting SOW and SOM again though - others are starting to comment, but I figure that someone will come in and give me a run for my money soon enough! This new exercise regime is brilliant even though it hurts like hell and my body hates me - 11lbs in 2 weeks, I just can't believe it!

What exercise routine you doing?? Sounds interesting lol x

Dont be embarrased as you have earned those rewards :) Please please share your exercise routine so i can join u quicker,lol.

StacieG said:
What exercise routine you doing?? Sounds interesting lol x

I do zumba, swimming and 2 hours a week of really high intensity stuff - if you've ever seen the 30 day shred it's similar to that but we do running, full push ups, tricep curls on benches, jumping on/off benches etc. it's hard work and I've only been doing that for 2 weeks...but, both weeks I've had good losses, so I'm putting it down to that! x

Flipsangel said:
Dont be embarrased as you have earned those rewards :) Please please share your exercise routine so i can join u quicker,lol.

I'm not sure my run of luck will hold up for another month, but we'll see! I would live to get a few more SOMs haha!

The exercise is similar to the 30 day shred but a higher intensity. I did try the 30DS a while ago and gave up because it was too hard, but since joining this class (there's 7-8 women) I've really pushed myself and of course there's a trainer pushing me too. It's hard work and I am constantly aching, but to be able to lose so much I can't complain anymore! Haha xx

Some great losses, girls.

17:8 tonight so getting there, 4lbs off for me and put alot of that down to the exercise this week, 2 sessions aqua fit, 1 session of aqua zumba and 1 dance class.

Lucia Lucia said:
Some great losses, girls.

17:8 tonight so getting there, 4lbs off for me and put alot of that down to the exercise this week, 2 sessions aqua fit, 1 session of aqua zumba and 1 dance class.

Well done, that's a great loss.

Everyone is doing fab, well done. 4 off for me on my first week and has been a challenge as have had many end of term events to deal with. It will be the same next week, but going to just be 100% as much as I can. Hoping to shift 2lb next week to see the next group!

Well done Rochelle! x

thanks x

Hey guys, weighed in last night, lost 2lbs and got my 2 stone award, my club 10 and I was slimmer of the month. I'm now 17-9.5 it's creeping down slowly!

slow and steady wins the race so they say!! im happy with my 1-2lb losses as long as its consistent and every week lol got 8 weeks more for my holidays, its spurring me on. then when i get back from holidays ill be spurred on still cos me and the boyfriend are gonna go to NYC next year :) dont want to be fat and uncomfortable on that long haul flight lol so i know i will get straight back to it after turkey!

oh , stuff who is commenting. you are doing loads of hard work and its paying off, you deserve the awards!!

Hi all, would I be ok to join in? I'm 17st 10lbs at the moment - excited to lose more! You are all doing amazing and it is so inspiring for a noob like me x

I'm not sure my run of luck will hold up for another month, but we'll see! I would live to get a few more SOMs haha!

The exercise is similar to the 30 day shred but a higher intensity. I did try the 30DS a while ago and gave up because it was too hard, but since joining this class (there's 7-8 women) I've really pushed myself and of course there's a trainer pushing me too. It's hard work and I am constantly aching, but to be able to lose so much I can't complain anymore! Haha xx
Ok sounds too much like hard work for me so will take my time catching up with u,lol.

Back