From 17's to 16's

last weigh in was 16s13lbs.. so just wanted to say goodbye, hope to see you on the 16 to 15 thread soon.. good luck everyone, keep it up..

your worth it ;)

Hi all, would I be ok to join in? I'm 17st 10lbs at the moment - excited to lose more! You are all doing amazing and it is so inspiring for a noob like me x
Welcome to the group :)

Hi, can I join you please?? I'm not new to SW or this site, but have re-started at 17st 8 - heaviest ever! Next target it to get into the 16's before my holiday, and have 3 weighs in to do it in....

17st 6.5lb tonight :) 1.5lb off for me

Hi, can I join you please?? I'm not new to SW or this site, but have re-started at 17st 8 - heaviest ever! Next target it to get into the 16's before my holiday, and have 3 weighs in to do it in....

That's only 3lb per week averaged out! You can do 9lb in the first 3 weeks I did. Welcome!

Rochelle1 said:
17st 6.5lb tonight :) 1.5lb off for me

That's only 3lb per week averaged out! You can do 9lb in the first 3 weeks I did. Welcome!

Well done Rochelle! x

Yep, 9lbs in three weeks is totally do-able. I did it too, 5lb of it was in my first week! Oooh and hello fellow new person! x

Hey Guys

I seemed to go in the wrong direction last month from 16 into 17 so lets see if i can turn it back around... weigh in is tommorow hopefully we will all make it into the next group soon.... 17st 1lb at the moment :S

Thank you! Day 3 on plan, and 100% so far....

Apparently... My weight loss is now heading in the right direction and with my 6.5lb loss today im off to the next group... I hope to see each and every one of you there very soon

1lb off so 17:7 tonight, I've been in this room for ever due to hols and gain etc. I am giving myself two weeks ultimatum, 2 weeks and i'm out or else. Going to be lots of salad and fruit consumed!

Good Luck everyone!

Well done to everyone who's lost!

I put 2lbs on. Totally gutted. Next week best be better! :/

Hello! Can I join, please? I started at 18st 5lb two weeks ago, and now I'm down to 17st 9.5lbs, astonished that I've lost almost ten pounds in just two weeks!

The forum has been an excellent source of inspiration since I started (though I've mainly been lurking) so thank you everybody!

love this thread. sometimes when im losing 1.5lb a week im thinking i should be losing more than this. i think its because i started so heavy, and obviously still am heavy so feel as if i should be losing faster and what happens when i get down to about 12 stone will i be losing nothing? but then i come here and everyone is the same as me and 1.5lb-2lb off a week is a normal steady weight loss and i shouldnt be expecting to lose more.

here to another 1.5lb next week (hopefully lol)

Week 1 and 9lbs down, disgusted at the amount I must have been eating to enable me to lose that in first week...especially since I have done nothing but eat (testing the claims maybe!)
Anyhow...am very proud and very motivated now..hoping for for 5lbs this week n i'll be down a stone in 2 weeks...but I will b happy with anything :)

amelia23 said:
Week 1 and 9lbs down, disgusted at the amount I must have been eating to enable me to lose that in first week...especially since I have done nothing but eat (testing the claims maybe!)
Anyhow...am very proud and very motivated now..hoping for for 5lbs this week n i'll be down a stone in 2 weeks...but I will b happy with anything :)

I felt the same when I lost 7.5lbs in my first week, and my partner "only" lost 5lbs in the same week. Anyway, well done!

amelia23 said:

Same here! I lost 8 in my first week and genuinely didn't feel I would lose a thing cause I ate so much! I was shocked! I then lost 5 in my second week and now nearly 3 stone lighter average 2lb a week which is good, so I'm sure your next weigh will be a good one too :) well done on the loss!

currently 17st10.5lb :) looking to get out the 17's very soon.

Back