From 17's to 16's

Flipsangel said:
Only half off this week so im 17.1 and half. Seems like ive been here ages :(

Well done! Half off is better than half on!!

I'm not doing as great in the lower stone bracket and * week is looming so I'll be very lucky if I've not had a gain this week! I know I shouldn't weigh at home, but my own scales say I've gained 7lbs!! I'm saving a space for you in the next group - no doubt you'll be joining me next week! xx

2.5 off tonight :) 17st 4lb now and half pound away from next award!

Hi, can I join this thread please? I joined Slimming World 3 weeks ago.
Week 1 I lost 5.5 lbs, week 2 1 lb. supposed to be weighed tomorrow, but the Queen is visiting our area, so off to see her!
Last weight was 17st 4lb

Weighed in tonight lost 3lb, Im now 17st7.5lb. Have a feeling im gonna be here for a little bit :) x

Lost 3lb on first weigh in so 17.5 now, was a bit disheartened but soldiering on....

Lost 3lb on first weigh in so 17.5 now, was a bit disheartened but soldiering on....

Thats good! Dont be disheartened. I only lost 3lbs this week! You can do it, just keep positive! :)

Sounds like we're all doing great this week! I lost 5.5lbs so now at 17st 6.5lbs - 1/2lv away from my 2 stone award - argh! I did get Club 10 tho so can't moan really ;) x

3lbs is a fantastic loss for one week! Less of the "only 3lbs" please!

I know it's still good but when I've done it previously it's been 8lb in the first week so I was a bit disappointed!!!!!

Sounds like we're all doing great this week! I lost 5.5lbs so now at 17st 6.5lbs - 1/2lv away from my 2 stone award - argh! I did get Club 10 tho so can't moan really ;) x

Wow thats brilliant, well done :) x

NickiJ said:

I only.lost 2.5 on my first weigh in .... Then a big loss the next week so don't feel to disheartned xxx

I'll join you in that! I can't remember last time I was in the 16's - gotta be about 10 years ago :/

I too can't remember when I've been in the 16's, been overweight for all of my adult life I'm 23 now, probably in the 16's when I was at college or something, I never used to weigh myself!! Only really since I went on the pill and had to get weighed in front of the nurse did I take notice of how much I actually weighed.

On a really good note though is I'm a comfortable size 20 on the bottom half from any shop I've tried now! Was in a 24 tightly a couple of years back when I tried dieting the first time and got down to 22 which was better than bursting out of a 24 I suppose lol but this is the first time I've actually joined a weight loss group and had structure of a proper diet so on the right track now. I'm a 16 on the top ove always been 2 sizes bigger on the bottom. 5lb til I get into the 16's !! Can't wait

Think im gonna have put on this week :( feeling a bit of a stodge but i suppose you never can tell :) lol need to stay positive! x

Rochelle1 said:
On a really good note though is I'm a comfortable size 20 on the bottom half from any shop I've tried now! Was in a 24 tightly a couple of years back when I tried dieting the first time and got down to 22 which was better than bursting out of a 24 I suppose lol but this is the first time I've actually joined a weight loss group and had structure of a proper diet so on the right track now. I'm a 16 on the top ove always been 2 sizes bigger on the bottom. 5lb til I get into the 16's !! Can't wait

Awesome, it's an amazing feeling isn't it! :) I just bought some 24 jeans today, when I started SW my 26's were starting to get a bit tight so really happy with that. :D A bit more weight off and my old clothes that are sat in a cupboard from years ago when I was a 22 will fit me again!

I hoping for another 2 weeks to get out of this group! thinking positive :) x

Everyone having a good week? Mine has been ok so far, hoping to lose at least 0.5lb this week!

Back