From 17's to 16's

Need a 4lb loss this week to get me into the 16s!! Comeee on :D x

Lost 1lb this week taking me to 17st 3lb and 2 1/2 st award. Hoping to be in the 16's within the next fortnight also!

Lost 1lb this week so thats 17st 5.5lbs now, getting closer to 16 every week! Got my 2st award too so dead happy :D

Lost 1lb this week so thats 17st 5.5lbs now, getting closer to 16 every week! Got my 2st award too so dead happy :D

Thats brilliant well done :) x

Hi all , i lost 2lb last week and so have made it into this room. Nice to see you all. Have a good week everyone :)

Thanks, hope you have a good week too :) x

Thanks Vicki :)

It's nearly weigh in day again! Where does the time go lol ;)

Hope everyone is having good weeks! x

Cant wait to weigh in, see if im out of this group! :) trying to be positive :D x

Weighed in on monday and just got into this group, it is so satisfying moving into a new stone bracket!!

Weighed in on monday and just got into this group, it is so satisfying moving into a new stone bracket!!

Yes i agree, it's a fab feeling. I find it encouraging looking at the rooms i have been in from 19 to 18, 18 to 17 and now currently 17 to 16. Didn't think it would happen but it is :D

Congrats on making it into this room :)

I'm leaving!! I've literally been here ages! Too long in fact! I'm off to the 16's after Starting in the 20's! Good luck to all - see you soon!

Emmey1 said:
I'm leaving!! I've literally been here ages! Too long in fact! I'm off to the 16's after Starting in the 20's! Good luck to all - see you soon!

Yay! Congrats to you! Hope to see you in the 16's soon :D

Im one pound from being in the new group! Im 17.05 right now!! x

Lost another 1lb, now 17st 2lb, can't help but feel a bit dejected! People as big as me seem to be losing more :(

(((hugs))) Your body can only do what it can do. 1 lb a week is like 4.5 stone in a year, so that is really good going. And it's definitely heading in the right direction. Everyone else may be losing more, but you're not everyone else! You are doing great! It might seem like everyone else is losing more, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of people losing weight that weigh similar to us are losing 0.5-1.5 a week. I'd say you're bang on average.

Remember, slow & steady wins the race! You'll get there and are doing fab. Keep going Rochelle, and don't get demotivated. Just think how far you've come from when your journey first started. (((hugs)))

I know I am in a lower bracket now, but I do pop into this thread to check on you all! Keep going everyone, you're doing fab! I'm keeping seats warm for you all in the 16 to 15 room!

(((hugs))) Your body can only do what it can do. 1 lb a week is like 4.5 stone in a year, so that is really good going. And it's definitely heading in the right direction. Everyone else may be losing more, but you're not everyone else! You are doing great! It might seem like everyone else is losing more, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of people losing weight that weigh similar to us are losing 0.5-1.5 a week. I'd say you're bang on average.

Remember, slow & steady wins the race! You'll get there and are doing fab. Keep going Rochelle, and don't get demotivated. Just think how far you've come from when your journey first started. (((hugs)))

I know I am in a lower bracket now, but I do pop into this thread to check on you all! Keep going everyone, you're doing fab! I'm keeping seats warm for you all in the 16 to 15 room!

Thanks, good pep talk!! Lol its just I know I've been 100% for 2 weeks and both those weeks only lost 1lb :( even if I was losing 1 1/2 a week, that's 6lb a month and sounds great but 1lb a week, 4lb a month sounds so little lol!!

Also my aunty who has done slimming world in the past said to me I know you're still losing but you must be doing something wrong, so that wasn't great to hear!! I eat lots of fruit, salads, and lots of free foods and always have over 5 syns so I know I'm following plan correctly. Maybe need to read back through my book and see what are speed/superspeed fruits and veg so I can get that extra 1/2lb every week!!

Thanks again x

Rochelle1 said:
Thanks, good pep talk!! Lol its just I know I've been 100% for 2 weeks and both those weeks only lost 1lb :( even if I was losing 1 1/2 a week, that's 6lb a month and sounds great but 1lb a week, 4lb a month sounds so little lol!!

Also my aunty who has done slimming world in the past said to me I know you're still losing but you must be doing something wrong, so that wasn't great to hear!! I eat lots of fruit, salads, and lots of free foods and always have over 5 syns so I know I'm following plan correctly. Maybe need to read back through my book and see what are speed/superspeed fruits and veg so I can get that extra 1/2lb every week!!

Thanks again x

I am in a similar position & had a similar pep talk from my friend last week! I've gone from losing 3-5lbs a week to 1 or 2lbs a week the last 4 weeks. I'm still 100% on plan, doing around 4 hours of very intense exercise (bootcamp) spread across the week and that doesn't include walking!

I think we just need to remember where we started. Remember how unhappy we were with how we looked. Whether we're losing massive amounts or not, the number on the scale is getting lower, we're gaining confidence, eating healthier and getting fitter.

Perhaps you need to do a back to basics week? Do you still have your first few weeks' food diary? It sounds to me as though you're doing everything right, and the weight is coming off, so keep up the good work! xxx

Aw Rochelle, don't do yourself down. Look at how far you have come and how quickly! You know you are doing the plan right and it will pay off if you keep at it x

I lost 1.5 this week so that makes me 17st 4lb. It feels like a snail pace! Gonna think about speed foods as well this week, its got to help right? :)

Back